Essay topics: Now a day, food has become easier to prepare. Has this change improved the way people lived? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
Cooking is so delicious. Having people that enjoy the food that I prepare is the most amazing part, when I cook I enjoy a lot doing that but for my mom was not a diversion in the past. She used to spend too much time preparing the food for her children. She hardly had a few basic devices compared to what I currently have in my kitchen. That is why I do believe that nowadays food has become easier to prepare compared to the past and it has changed people live. Here are my reasons for my believing.
There are an uncounted numbers of devices that help any cook to prepare the food faster. I have grinder, pressure cooker, blender and so on. I am able to prepare the most complicated recipe with the help of all the devices that I own. I put the ingredients in the blender to mix them very well an faster. For instance, my daughter doesn't like to see all the food content like onion, garlic so when I prepare grounded meat I put all the ingredients in the blender, the final test is the same and she would not be encourage to see them in her dish. I even have an AIR fryer wish is a fryer that doesn't need to put any oil to cook the food. With the simple mechanism of passing the food through hot heat and air the cook get cooked faster and the final result is healthier food prepared faster and easier. My mom never though to see one of this before.
There is also a lot of resources that help me to prepare the most difficult recipe ever. With the simple fact to access to the internet I am able to find some YouTube tutorials that show me how to prepare any king of food. There is also some television programs that teach people how to prepare any food, and they demonstrated the way of preparation there. They also teach recipes as well. From cakes preparations to grill demonstration they makes that people want to prepare their food at home even for a person that doesn't like to cook. My mom never had that before.
Nowadays food preparation has become very rich in terms of diversity. People want to try food from different places. I remember before that we only ate food from our country. But now I love to experiment preparing food from other countries. We have for example, one Italian weekend, this is the one that my husband like the most. I enjoy preparing better the Chinese food and Bahamas’s food. I love how people from Bahamas mix different flavors like fruits and meat in their way of cooking and the final taste is amazing.
Being able to prepare the food today, compared to the way that mom prepared food before has a positive impact on my family. As I have too many devices I make the food faster, I also have the help of internet and the television so I am able to spend more time with my them. I we also had become more creative incorporating new cuisine styles to our kitchen.
- Many teachers assign homework to students every day. Do you think that daily homework is necessary for students? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer. (74)
- some young adults want independence from their parents as soon as possible.Other young adults prefer to live with their families for linger time. which of this situations do you think is better? (65)
- altruism (60)
- If you could study a subject that you have never had the opportunity to study, what would you choose? Explain your choice, using specific reasons and details. (60)
- Now a day, food has become easier to prepare. Has this change improved the way people lived? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (65)
- If you were asked to send one thing representing your country to an international exhibition, what would you choose? Why? Use specific reasons and details to explain your choice. (60)
- People nowadays live longer than they used to. What caused this situation? Is it a negative or positive development? (70)
- Some people think that they can learn better by themselves than with a teacher. Others think that it is always better to have a teacher. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons to develop your essay. (90)
- : Summarize the points made in the lecture, being sure to explain how they cast doubt on the points made in the reading passage. You have 20 minutes to type your response. (80)
- Question: Summarize the points made in the lecture, being sure to explain how they cast doubt on the points made in the reading passage. You have 20 minutes to type your response. (80)