Some people believe that the Earth is being harmed (damaged) by human activity. Others feel that human activity makes the Earth a better place to live. What is your opinion? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
Earth is our planet, we need to take care of it not only for our benefit but also for the Earth’s future benefit. Although some people believe that the human activity makes the earth a better place to live I believe that that human activity damages the Earth. Humans have been caused ecological disturbances and also humans have been caused Ozone layer damage that affected our planet.
To start with, people had cause some ecological disturbances that affected not only the nature but also the population. This damage caused some endangered species, deforestation, rivers and oceans contamination that caused environment damage. With discriminated haunts, with intentional fires there are devastated forests that cause at the end of it all chain’s of evolution problems.If only one specie is harmed, the rest of the species that surround the affected specie will be affected too. The human harmed could damage animals, plants, microorganisms, soils and so on. I remember in my country Cuba, that unscrupulous people began to haunt an endemic bird until they cause that bird endangered. That cause that the flowers that live in co evolution with that bird were affected too and of course the soil and the rest of the chain of alimentation that surround that specie too. That is why I believe that human activity cause damage to the Earth.
Second, human activity also influenced the Ozone layer problems. Before we realized that some chemical that were in our most use of frequencies sprays, we caused serious problem in our environment. That contributed to the overheating that we are suffering nowadays and other problems. There are also damages because of factories that affected our oceans that is the case of the oil spillover that we had been affecting our sea.
As a conclusion, I do believe that human activity had been caused serious damage that affected our planet. Damages like ecological disturbances, Ozone layer damaged are one of the most serious causing irreversible damages to our environment. We had a lot of work to doing order to try to stop this harm, what we have being doing to our mother nature, we can not reverse it so easily.
- many people have close relationship with their pets. These people treat their birds, cats and other animals as members of their family. in your opinion are such relationships good why or why not. use specific reasons and examples to support your answers 65
- If you could study a subject that you have never had the opportunity to study, what would you choose? Explain your choice, using specific reasons and details. 60
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement It is better to use printed material such as books and articles to do research than it is to use the internet Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer 71
- Is it more important to be able to work with a group of people on a team or to work independently Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer Response time 30 minutes 73
- Question: Summarize the points made in the lecture, being sure to explain how they cast doubt on the points made in the reading passage. You have 20 minutes to type your response. 80
Sentence: Although some people believe that the human activity makes the earth a better place to live I believe that that human activity damages the Earth.
Description: The fragment that that contains a repeated word
Suggestion: Delete a possible duplicate word:
No. of Different Words: 163 200
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 22 in 30
Category: Good Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 1 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 17 15
No. of Words: 361 350
No. of Characters: 1756 1500
No. of Different Words: 163 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.359 4.7
Average Word Length: 4.864 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.583 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 121 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 81 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 54 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 32 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 21.235 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 8.278 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.529 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.357 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.524 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.134 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 4 5