Essay topics: many people have close relationship with their pets. These people treat their birds, cats and other animals as members of their family. in your opinion are such relationships good why or why not. use specific reasons and examples to support your answers
For many people pets represent important places in their lives. They create with their pets strong relationships. I am part of those people that love their pets since I believe that they support their owners and they are very valuable for those owners that need companion.
To start with, pets support their owners. Pets,for example, dogs, are very helpful for people that have certain disabilities. Blind people, for instance, find a lot of help in dogs.They can serve as guides for vision problems owners.Moreover, people with hearing problems can have some support of their dogs. There is a person from my town that have some hearing problems and his dog always make him an specific sign with his tail when somebody is knocking the door. The owner identify the sign and goes directly to see who is looking for him. Also horses are pets that people use as therapy when they feel very stressed. As people find support from their pets they treat them as family members.
Secondly, pets serve as companion for lonely people. Lonely people like old and retired people need companion. The majority of old people spend the whole day alone since their family members have to go to their work. Those adults just stay at home taking care of their pets like birds, cats or dogs as distraction.They feed them , they take care of them and even they talk with them. Children also see in their pets as somebody to stay with principally for those that have small families without more brothers.
As a conclusion, I believe that pets are loved by people. People with problems and people that need companion are the most benefit with them and they treat their pets like family members.
- Many teachers assign homework to students every day. Do you think that daily homework is necessary for students? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer. (74)
- some young adults want independence from their parents as soon as possible.Other young adults prefer to live with their families for linger time. which of this situations do you think is better? (65)
- altruism (60)
- If you could study a subject that you have never had the opportunity to study, what would you choose? Explain your choice, using specific reasons and details. (60)
- Now a day, food has become easier to prepare. Has this change improved the way people lived? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (65)
- If you were asked to send one thing representing your country to an international exhibition, what would you choose? Why? Use specific reasons and details to explain your choice. (60)
- People nowadays live longer than they used to. What caused this situation? Is it a negative or positive development? (70)
- Some people think that they can learn better by themselves than with a teacher. Others think that it is always better to have a teacher. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons to develop your essay. (90)
- : Summarize the points made in the lecture, being sure to explain how they cast doubt on the points made in the reading passage. You have 20 minutes to type your response. (80)
- Question: Summarize the points made in the lecture, being sure to explain how they cast doubt on the points made in the reading passage. You have 20 minutes to type your response. (80)