People attend college or university for many different reasons (for example, new experiences, career preparation, increased knowledge). Why do you think people attend college or university? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Some people say that students attend college because they like the subject. It is a dream for them to study a specific subject. It is also said that they like to make money and after graduating they are sure that they will make a lot of it. Besides, it is believed that some wants to get a good job. However, others think that student go to college just to satisfy a father or mother's dream. In my opinion, students want to see their dream definitely fulfilled. For sure, they want to get a good position in their career and make a lot of money.

Getting a good job is the dream of the student. They spend either four or five years studying to get their goals. During the studies they face pros and cons. For example, some have difficult with tests otherwise, others make them easily. However, in the end everyone gets good results in their accomplishments.

Furthermore, they notice the necessity of studying. Not everybody is capable to get a good job without getting a high degree. The work market is highly disputable. It requires them a lot of knowledge. They need to know how to deal in a variety of situtations. For instance, they cannot be good in engineering, instead they have to be the best. For this they have to spend some years in the university.

On the other hand, there are some people who go to college just for fun. It is just because of their parents. Because they got a good job, a high position at work and they are making money, they think it will happen the same for their children. They even ty to force their children to follow their pattern. Therefore, they say what happened with them in order to advice their children.

Finally, people look for college to see their future happen. They like to face new experience in life. Besides, they want to be prepare for the adversities that they are probably going to find in life.

Sentence: They need to know how to deal in a variety of situtations.
Error: situtations Suggestion: situations

Sentence: They even ty to force their children to follow their pattern.
Error: ty Suggestion: No alternate word

More compound or complex sentences wanted. Don't always use 'people, they' as the subject of a sentence. Check out how many 'they' in the essay?

---------------------