People attend college or university for many different reasons (for example, new experiences, career preparation, increased knowledge). Why do you think people attend college or university? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

In this generation, most of people are attending the college or university. I agree with going to study in the college or university. On the following, I will discuss why should people attend the college or university and how benefit for people attending the college or university from the perspection of learning and activities.

First, let us dicuss about the learning. There are some reasons for studying in the college or university. When people attend the college or university, they can learn more knowledge that they did not learn in high school, that is to say, they can learn more deep and more professional. On the other hand, the professors in the college or university are the authority in the area which they teach, so people can learn many professional knowledge from the professors and do research with prrofessors. Moreover, maybe professors will introduce people to a work that people dream for or write recommendations for their students.

Second, moving on the discussion to the student activities. In the college or university, student can use the equipment in school, for example, the library, labortories, gyms, the cafeteria. All of above that students in the college or university can use. The other is that students can attend many kinds of clubs, which they like. In the clubs, students can meet many people from the other deparetment, that is to say, they can meet many new friends. It is very important for a student to have friends in the school, they can eat meals, watch movies, go shopping together.

There are many resons and benefits for people to attend the college or university. Whether the courses, professors, equipments, clubs, or students are baneficial for people to attend the college or university. In this generation, going studying in the college or university is a way for people to learn new and strenth their professional knowledge in the college or university.

Sentence: On the following, I will discuss why should people attend the college or university and how benefit for people attending the college or university from the perspection of learning and activities.
Error: perspection Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: First, let us dicuss about the learning.
Error: dicuss Suggestion: discuss

Sentence: On the other hand, the professors in the college or university are the authority in the area which they teach, so people can learn many professional knowledge from the professors and do research with prrofessors.
Error: prrofessors Suggestion: professors

Sentence: In the college or university, student can use the equipment in school, for example, the library, labortories, gyms, the cafeteria.
Error: labortories Suggestion: laboratories

Sentence: In the clubs, students can meet many people from the other deparetment, that is to say, they can meet many new friends.
Error: deparetment Suggestion: department

Sentence: There are many resons and benefits for people to attend the college or university.
Error: resons Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Whether the courses, professors, equipments, clubs, or students are baneficial for people to attend the college or university.
Error: baneficial Suggestion: beneficial

Sentence: In this generation, going studying in the college or university is a way for people to learn new and strenth their professional knowledge in the college or university.
Error: strenth Suggestion: strength

Double check spelling errors.