People generally prefer to shop in grand stores that have various kinds of products instead of shopping in little stores that are specialized in selling one or two types of products

Shopping has always been very important to people, as they spend their money on what they buy and as a result, need to make sure they get what they want, with a desirable quality and price. In todays` world, people can do shopping from different channels, like: online shopping or direct shopping from stores, while the latter is still the most prevalent shopping manner. In this way, people may go to small stores which sell specific goods or prefer to go to grand or chain stores for buying what they have in their minds. In order to have a more convenient, time efficient and also reasonable shopping in cost, I believe people should choose grand stores. The following reasons presented below, will substantiate my view point.

To begin with, the convenience doing shopping in grand stores provides cannot be neglected. These grand stores are now more available indifferent areas in cities. Also, they contain almost everything we may need to buy, like: eatables, clothes, home appliances, sport stuff, etc. They not only have different things but also contain different brands of a single item, through which we can compare different products in quality and price and buy whatever we want in just one place. By searching through shelves, you may also find something you needed but it was not in your mind at that time. Moreover, most of the times, we can also have something in food courts or food stands available near such shopping centers and they may also contain a place for children to play at while their parents do their shopping. This can result in a very convenient and pleasant shopping.

Additionally, grand shopping centers are very much time and cost efficient for the customers. If we go to a specific small store for buying a single or two items, we may need to do this several times during the week to meet all our requirements. This requires a great deal of time to be spent for traveling back and forth to the shop, facing traffic jams and also spending money on going for shopping. This is not reasonable in todays` busy lives. By shopping in grand stores even once in a month or more, we make sure we buy too many items for a longer period and as a result, can save a great amount of time to do other things at home or anywhere else.

To make a long story short, it is evident that doing shopping at grand stores has more benefits to offer people in terms of convenience, and also time and cost efficiency. That`s why grand shopping centers are nowadays available and are built every day in the cities. It seems that people tend to admire these centers choose them for doing their shopping more than ever before.

In order to have a more convenient
In order to be more convenient

people tend to admire these centers choose them for doing their shopping more than ever before.
people tend to admire these centers and choose them for doing their shopping more than ever before.