Teachers should not make their social or political views known to students in the classroom

Each person in the society has specific inclination and view toward social and political issues. The ability to maintain a good connection with others, even with the presence of different views about a single topic, is highly important, while many still do not have such ability. As a result, it may have a negative effect on our relation with other people. To take the example of a classroom into account, I hold the view that, teachers should not let their children know about their social and political view, as it will have negative effects in their students` performance as well as their own performance in the classroom. The following paragraphs will congently substantiate my viewpoint.

To begin with, as children and students are taught by their teachers and consider them as knowledgeable people, they are more inclined to consider their teachers` view about many topics as a reasonable view, and as a result adobt the same view. This way, if teachers declare their views about a social or political subject in class, students may follow the same line of thought and not to think for themselves. In other worlds, students will be passive imitators rather than active and critical thinkers. The problem could get worse, if the teacher does not have a logical background behind his viewpoint, and as a result, students may advocate the same view without trying to know about other logical and correct views.

Furthermore, if students also have their own view about something and if the teacher holds a different view, if they know about each others viewpoints, this may have a negative effect both on students` and teachers` performance in the classroom. It is clear that we mainly do not have a good feeling about a person with different view from ours about a social and political subject and it may affect our behavior with that person. In classrooms also, if a student knows that his professor supports a different view, this may affect the way he thinks about his professor and as a result, he may not be willing to listen to what he says in the classroom and even not participate the class, as he thinks of his professor as a person who thinks incorrectly. Moreover, if the teacher also knows about the students views, he may not treat all his students equally, as he may find students with the same view to his own view more interesting and treat them differently compared to others with a different view. This can affect the classroom performance and usefulness in a negative way.

To wrap it up, according to the aforementioned information, as students may be affected by their teacher`s social and political view, in terms of accepting their views passively or arguing with them or holding a low opinion of them because of their point of view, it is not advised that teachers make their social or political views known to their students in the classroom.

Sentence: The following paragraphs will congently substantiate my viewpoint.
Error: congently Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: To begin with, as children and students are taught by their teachers and consider them as knowledgeable people, they are more inclined to consider their teachers view about many topics as a reasonable view, and as a result adobt the same view.
Error: adobt Suggestion: adopt