Pets should be treated like family member.Do you agree or disagree with the statement.

Pets should be treated like family member.
Do you agree or disagree with the statement.

Pets have been so popular in recent times. There are many people who love them and the number of organizations that fight for their rights have increased a lot.

In my opinion pets should be treated as what they are, pets, not humans. There are people who really love them at all, and it is fine, but we have to remember that they are not humans, they do not have the same needs, problems and characteristics that humans have. For example, a child need love, comprehension and support for a healthy development. If parents do not give him love, do not remember every day to him how value he is, or do not take care about his education, the child probably is going to have emotional or psychologycal problems in the future that affects many aspects of his social and personal life. On the contrary, the same does not happen with a pet. You are not going to traumatize a dog if you do not say every day that you love him.

However with these words, I do not want to say that people has to mistreat animals, that is totally wrong. Pets deserve to receive a good treat by humans, even love but certainly a different kind of love. There are people who does not like animals, and it is fine but nobody has the right to hit or abuse of any living being.

People just have to make a balance. I have heard people who says "I prefer to help a dog than a kid", "I prefer animals than humans". Or people who leave millions of money of heritage for an animal when there are many people starving, with no food, helth, living in the worst conditions. That it is totally incoherent.

Family is the core of society, every member has an important role in the social group. An animal could be part of family and complement many thing but never as equal. I want to emphasis: animals are never going to have the same characteristics than humans, we are differents and we have to be treatend like that.

and the number of organizations that fight for their rights have increased a lot.
and the number ...has increased a lot.

people has to mistreat animals
people have to mistreat animals

people has to mistreat animals
people have to mistreat animals

people who says
people who say

I want to emphasis
I want to emphasize

animals are never going to have the same characteristics than humans
animals are never going to have the same characteristics as humans

Sentence: If parents do not give him love, do not remember every day to him how value he is, or do not take care about his education, the child probably is going to have emotional or psychologycal problems in the future that affects many aspects of his social and personal life.
Error: psychologycal Suggestion: psychological

Sentence: Or people who leave millions of money of heritage for an animal when there are many people starving, with no food, helth, living in the worst conditions.
Error: helth Suggestion: health

Sentence: I want to emphasis: animals are never going to have the same characteristics than humans, we are differents and we have to be treatend like that.
Error: differents Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: treatend Suggestion: treated