Question: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Children should begin learning a foreign language as soon as they start school. Use specific reasons and examples to support your position.

Learning a foreign language can place a huge impact on our lives. That is why many countries emphasize learning a foreign language and compel children to start earlier than other kids in other countries. In my view, children should start learning a foreign language as soon as they start school for two key reaosns.

First, they will develop better language skills, as perfect as a native speaker. Children tend to be more flexible to enunciate and pronunciate correctly. I remember when I was 18, I read an article about this subject that I would never forget. I have decided to do this to my child since I was too old for it. The article had discussed a comprehensive research in which they had studied 200 seven-year-old children. The results clearly demonstrated that children have the ability of learning seven different languages when they start school. The detail of the study showed that all of those seven-year-old children developed a very impressive accent that you could never tell that they learned those languages in their classrooms. A very clear example of this fact is my girlfriend's brother Hamid. Hamid started learning English when he started school. The school that he attended had hired a native English speaker. As a result, he is incredibly fluent in English that he started teaching English when he turned 18. As you can see, students can master a foreign language if they start learning it when they start school.

Second, children would feel less pressure to learn a foreign language. Children in early ages do not worry about consequences of learning or not learning a language. They perceive it as a hobby. I remember that I started learning English when I was 23. I started learning English because I had to. Let me explain my situation better. I started dating a guy who had acceptance from the University of Harvard. I have always been so competitive, so I was determined to get an admission from that school to show him that I am as good as him, and also we could be together forever. I had such a hard time because I realized that I actually do not understand TOEFL listenings very well. All of my four skills were extremely poor. I worked so hard for two months. When I went to the exam center, I did not do very well in the reading part. I was so worried about my grade that I could not focus very well. If I had started learning English sooner, I could have confidentally go to exam. In addition to the exam anxiety that I experienced, I did not do very well at the end. I made 94 which was not enough to apply to good school. He moved to the United States in 2012 and we broke up shortly after that. This experience taught me that learning English in early ages especially when you start school can save you a lot tears and can significantly decrease the level of your stress.

In conclusion, children must start learning a foreign language as early as they start school. This not only will help to master the language as a native speaker, but also it will allow them to live a live with less stress. I recommend all parents to force their kids to learn a foreign language as soon as they start their school.

This not only will help to master the language as a native speaker, but also it will allow them to live a live with less stress.
This not only will help to master the language as a native speaker, but also will allow them to live a live with less stress.

Sentence: In my view, children should start learning a foreign language as soon as they start school for two key reaosns.
Error: reaosns Suggestion: reasons

Sentence: Children tend to be more flexible to enunciate and pronunciate correctly.
Error: pronunciate Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: If I had started learning English sooner, I could have confidentally go to exam.
Error: confidentally Suggestion: No alternate word