In some countries, people are no longer allowed to smoke in many places and office buildings.Do you agree or disagree?use specific reasons and example to support your idea.

Even though people have the right to do things they enjoy doing them like cycling, jogging, swimming, drinking and smoking, they should not harm others.As far as I am concerned, I completely agree with this statement.Smoking should be prohibited in public areaFor the following reasons.

First, I believe smoking is unhealthy habit, not only for the person who smokes but to others who share the same ceiling and breath the same room air.If the smoker at his home alone, he can enjoy smoking if he does not care about his health. But, if he is in a public area like his/her company's office or a hospital, bus, college and library. He must remember that people around him could have some pulmonary diseases such asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder or even cancer.Of course, he/she,would increase the risk of their disease complications.I can give an example of my nephew's asthmatic problem. When I go to visit my sister in law at her home, every time my son got asthmatic attack and I became panic them because her husband has polluted their home from his inside smoking and he does not care about his families health and others. For me I can override this situation because we are their guests.Imagine, what can I do if people can smoke inside every building?

Second, since most of our buildings are built from woods, which make them very sensitive to fire, So any small mistake from one cigarette could develop huge fire. Unfortunately, last year my friend who is heavy smoker cause unforgivable mistake by throwing unleashed corporate on his apartments carpet and left his home, which within few minutes develop huge fire and destroy the entier building and killed three innocent kids who where sleeping peacefully at their home. Can you imagine, the word sorry was not acceptable.

Third, nowadays, people in modern society, specially those who are educated , would develop bad impression for unpleasant odder and smell to the person and the place who occupied him/her.For example, if you want to go to a restaurant and that restaurant allow smoking or if you ride an elevator and someone with you is smoking, Do you think you would like that?For me, in my country people can smoke everywhere and anywhere even in hospital.They bothered me a lot. I am thankful to the USA to banned smoking in public places.

All in all, since smoking is unhealthy for the smokers and there surroundings, danger and can develop bad impression for the place that allowed smoking.

I believe smoking is unhealthy habit,
I believe smoking is an unhealthy habit,

not only for the person who smokes but to others
not only for the person who smokes but also for others

If the smoker at his home alone,
If the smoker at his home is alone,

I became panic them
I became to panic them???

since smoking is unhealthy for the smokers and there surroundings, danger and can develop bad impression for the place that allowed smoking.
Description: This is a clause. where is the sentence?

Sentence: Unfortunately, last year my friend who is heavy smoker cause unforgivable mistake by throwing unleashed corporate on his apartments carpet and left his home, which within few minutes develop huge fire and destroy the entier building and killed three innocent kids who where sleeping peacefully at their home.
Error: entier Suggestion: ?

----------------