Essay topics: Some parents offer their school-age children money for each high grade (mark) they get in school. Do you think this is a good idea?
As everything in life is like a coint that has two different slides, people must weigh the pros and cons before jumping to conclusions. After all, each and every topic or question requires a careful deliberation in that there are mutliple variable to a truth. Eventhough some may adamantly believe students shouldn't be awarded for every high grade they get in school, I believe this opinion lacks coherence to some extent. In my humble opinion, I strongly believe parent have to give their children money when they get high grades in school due to the following reasons.
First and foremost, giving money for student for each high grade can engender a myriad of advantages. The main reason behind this rationale is that students like being awarded for their efforts and energy. In other words, giving money for children will incentive them to do good at school. Moreover, there are a lot of distractions for children, thereby preventing them from focusing on school such as, video games and social media. To illustrate more thoroughly, My cousin Ahmad has a child his name is Jack. Jack is studting in Al-kahder School. However, there are several complains from the school because his bad grades. Therefore, his dad Ahmad asked me for advice. so I told him tell Jack that you will give him money for each good grade. As a result, Jack started doing more efforts in order to get high grades. All in all, we cant and shouldn't overlook the upsides of encourage students in school.
On top of this, Not rewarding children's for their efforts in school can result in unfavorable ramifications. In the eyes of many people in present day sociey, children will shape our society in the future. so we must make sure to introduce the right way for them to follow. In other words, children is subjected to many things that may effect their grades in shcool. So most parents should offer money for their childrens in order to encourage him, thereby getting good grades. A great example of this would be my little borther Fares who always get good grades in school. Subsequently, he started complaining about not giving him anything for his good grades like his friend Mosa. Subsequently, My mother started buying for him toys and video games owing to the fact that he started refusing to study. Long story short, it's clear as day to me not rewarding children for their efforts in studying can be detrimental.
In summation, yes, it's virtually impossible to provide a completly satisfying answer to an open-ended question. Although the jury may be out in this given essay, but we can come to a mutual agreement that offering money to children's for each high grade is beneficial due to the following reasons and details mentioned above.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 day 13 hours ago||hosseinvaliyan||61||Read full essay|
|2 days 5 hours ago||saraaa32||70||Read full essay|
|1 week 5 days ago||daryash72||60||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 16 hours ago||mohajeri4868||83||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 3 days ago||Joetwb||60||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 4 days ago||navid.pa92||66||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 4 days ago||ava||70||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 3 days ago||Sophia Lin||60||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 3 days ago||Sophia Lin||3||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 6 days ago||donyamalekA||60||Read full essay|
- It is important to know about events happening around the world, even if it is unlikely that they will affect your daily life. (90)
- The ability to maintain friendships with a small number of people over a long period of time is more important for happiness than the ability to make many new friends easily. (70)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?The ability to maintain friendships with a small number of people over a long period of time is more important for happiness than the ability to make many new friends easil (70)
- Like many creatures, humpback whales migrate long distances for feeding and mating purposes. How animals manage to migrate long distances is often puzzling. In the case of humpback whales, we may have found the answer: they may be navigating by the stars, (78)
- In recent years, many frog species around the world have declined in numbers or even gone extinct due to changes in their environment. These population declines and extinctions have serious consequences for the ecosystems in which frogs live; for example, (70)
- Pterosaurs were an ancient group of winged reptiles that lived alongside the dinosaurs. Many pterosaurs were very large, some as large as a giraffe and with a wingspan of over 12 meters. Paleontologists have long wondered whether large pterosaurs were cap (73)
- n the United States, medical information about patients traditionally has been recorded and stored on paper forms. However, there are efforts to persuade doctors to adopt electronic medical record systems in which information about patients is stored in e (85)
- Large numbers of dinosaur fossils have been discovered in deposits on Alaska’s North Slope, a region that today experiences an extremely cold, Arctic climate. One hundred million years ago, when those dinosaurs were alive, the environment of the North S (75)
- Ethanol fuel, made from plants such as corn and sugar cane, has been advocated by some people as an alternative to gasoline in the United States. However, many critics argue that ethanol is not a good replacement for gasoline for several reasons.First, th (70)
- In the 1950s Torreya taxifoha, a type of evergreen tree once very common in the state of Florida, started to die out. No one is sure exactly what caused the decline, but chances are good that if nothing is done, Torreya will soon become extinct. Experts a (85)