Some people believe that a college or a university education should be available to all students. Others believe that higher education should be available only to good students. Discuss these views, which view do you agree with? Explain why?

Nowadays, many students are interested in attending universities or colleges. Some of the students were hard working and gained good results at high school while some other had some problems and they could not make it.There is still this idea that further education should be available just to the some students specially those ones with higher grades. In contrary, I advocate this opinion because it’s a big help for the State, some students were not aware of the value of higher education in their teens , and some pupils who were not industrious in high school they can be a good one.

To begin with, some parts of states budget is provided by the students.There are some good students who are not able to afford the tuition while some others who were not good ones, but they can pay the expenses of the university.If no good student can enter because of financial problems and bad students cannot because of their bad marks, State will face lack of budget which could be provided by students.

In addition, there are some students who had some issues for studying when they were high school students or they we not interested in studying. But after finishing high school they understood if they want to have a good life they have to have higher education.For example, my brother was not interested in studying when he was young and he got married in his early twenty's but after they migrated to United Stated he understood that he needs to study, now he is attending to college and he is one of the best students.

The last but not the least, there are some students which hates studying because of the behavior of one teacher but it does not mean that they are lazy or dumb.If they start studying for sure they will be a brilliant student in the college or university.For instance, when I was in high school I hated Physics, because we had a educator who did not have faith in us.Every time she made fun of us therefore I hated him and physics but when I entered university I had a great physics professor who encouraged me to study very hard and I became the best student that semester.

To sum up, as these days having higher education is very important for every student.Attending to university can be a great help for the United states, also students may pay more attention when the graduate from high school and also there are some students who are not a good one when they are in high school but they are good ones in college or university.Based on all these reasons education should be equal and be provided for every kinds of students.

There is still this idea that
still there is an idea that

Sentence: In addition, there are some students who had some issues for studying when they were high school students or they we not interested in studying.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to they and we

Duplicate words or sentences. Look:

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.