Some people believe that university students should be required to attend classes. Others believe that going to classes should be optionalfor students. Which point of view do you agree with? Use specific reasons and details to explain your answer.

Nowadays, every universitys goal is to provide their students with a variety of knowledge around a specific field of study through courses. In some universities, attending classes is required in order to graduate, while in others it is optional. Two different schools of thoughts exist amongst those who study at universities. One group supports the neccesity of attending classes, while others state that students should have a choice whether to attent or not. I believe, that there are many reasons one should take into account before making up his mind.

On one hand, going to classes and courses with topics around a specific field of study is essential for anyone in order to improve his knowledge and broaden his horizons. To be more precise, most courses intentions are to provide with a certain amount of information at an introductory level, which will become a powerful tool afterwards. To set an example, many of my undergraduate courses were of a great assistance to me in order to overcome difficulties that I encountered during my career. In addition, to master my knowledge around a specific topic, the basic level information that I have gained were essential.

On the other hand, attending to classes is time consuming and their content might affect a students personality. Many students lose their innovative way of thinking due to their demanding schedule and numerous courses that they have to go to. As a result, they stop having any interest in their field of study and give up. However, when someone has the freedom to choose the courses, he will attend to only those that interests and motivates him. For example, many peers of mine lost their interest during their academic years, due to the tight schedule of the university and dropped out.

From my point of view and taking into considerations the reasons that I have stated above, the ability to think out of the box and the interest in your field is essential in order to excel on anything. Thus, attending classes should be optional.

Sentence: To be more precise, most courses intentions are to provide with a certain amount of information at an introductory level, which will become a powerful tool afterwards.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to courses and intentions

Sentence: On the other hand, attending to classes is time consuming and their content might affect a students personality.
Suggestion: Refer to students and personality

Sentence: However, when someone has the freedom to choose the courses, he will attend to only those that interests and motivates him.
Description: A WH-pronoun, nominative is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to 'those that and interests'

Sentence: One group supports the neccesity of attending classes, while others state that students should have a choice whether to attent or not.
Error: attent Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: neccesity Suggestion: necessity