Some people prefer to get up early in the morning and start the day's work. Others prefer to get up later in the day and work until late at night. which one do you prefer and explain your reasons.

People have various habits and there are different preferences about time when they want to wake up. In general, some individuals prefer to wake up early when the sun rises, while others prefer to sleep during day and use night time for performing their works. Each group gets some specific benefits and obviously it depends on the type of person's work, his or her habits, and some other items which I will put light on them following passage.

First, getting up early has some profits for persons who want to be systematic and disciplined in both life and job. In fact, in the society, morning persons are known to punctual individuals. Suppose how much practical it is for a bank worker that he wakes up and be on time at work. Simply, with tardiness at work, populations will lose their occupations and their sources for making money as there are just a few jobs as night shifts. In addition, waking up early brings about great amount of energy as long as you can detect the other persons also working hard. So, a fabulous feeling of vivacious comes over us when we get up with the sun and initiate a day besides the others.

Second, working at night and sleeping during day are also advantageous for night ovals. Working at night and getting pleasure of nightlife have a unique pleasure for some ones who got used to that habit as well. Similarly, it is a cumbersome and arduous attempt if a night oval wants to get up early and he might lose his cool and goes in berserk. Furthermore, some people are motivated to take advantages of having quiet time and peaceful places. In consequence, in some cases, being awake not only is pertaining to the characters of some persons but also it is beneficial and pragmatic for them.

Finally, in person, I would prefer to gut up early in the morning, even though I might be up on weekends and enjoy the nightlife. To me, as I have mostly been living in dormitory with rules and definite regulation, it is vital and principal to sleep one time and get up soon. In this way, I am able pursue my schedule and timetable effectively with prodigious amount of energy. Moreover, I feel more fresh and motivated when I see the other generations are making attempts during weekdays.

Sentence: In this way, I am able pursue my schedule and timetable effectively with prodigious amount of energy.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to able and pursue