Some people prefer to live in places that have the same weather or climate all year long. Others like to live where the weather changes several times a year long. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and details to explain your answer.

In my view, I prefer to live in a place that has the same weather all year long. If such a condition exists, several advantages can be stated. In what follows, I first delineate my viewpoint then I explain my reasons.

Firstly, having the same weather all year long is very fun and pleasant, especially if the weather is our favorite weather. I enjoy living in a place where the weather is always desirable. In this way, I can have more fun. For example, I can play sports without worrying about the weather conditions. When I was at university, me and some my good friends used to do some mountain climbing and we were always worried about the weather. Sometimes, bad weather can be very dangerous in mountains. Likewise, when I plan to go on vacation, unpredictable weather is often a serious trouble. For example, a few years ago, me and my family went on a vacation to the north beach in our country, but the weather got cold suddenly and we could not enjoy our trip at all. Unfortunately, we could not enjoy swimming or playing in the waters because the water was cold as ice.

Second, capricious weather may make one vulnerable to the common cold. Consider a situation in which a person, who finished working out or playing sports, that his or her body is warm and perspired. This person can easily get a cold as he or she is exposed to sudden cold weather. I experienced this situation a number of times. For example, one day I went to work early in the morning, where the weather was a slightly cold, and I wore warm clothes. Then as the day passed, around noon the weather was as warm as one could possibly tolerate such a warm weather. Therefore, I take off my warm clothes. In the evening around 5 P.M. when I was coming back from work the weather get very cold suddenly. Tomorrow morning, I felt a have the flue.

Thirdly, whimsical weather may lead to higher cost of heating or cooling our houses or offices. Several air conditioning systems may be required. Some heating devices malfunction as one Turn them on/off intermittently. Sometimes, changeable weathers hurt buildings. For example, some rocks cracks when they experience large temperature gradients during the day.

To sum up, I prefer same weather in a place during the year for the previously mentioned reasons in the body paragraphs. It is very delightful to live in a place where one experience his or her favorite weather all year long and take pleasure from the opportunity to have more fun.

me and some my good friends
some my good friends and I

Consider a situation in which a person, who finished working out or playing sports, that his or her body is warm and perspired.

I felt a have the flue.
I felt I have the flue.

may lead to higher cost of heating or cooling our houses or offices.
may lead to higher cost of heating or cooling in our houses or offices.

as one Turn them on/off intermittently
as one turns them on/off intermittently

some rocks cracks
some rocks crack

where one experience his or her favorite weather
where one experiences his or her favorite weather

More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns or not to use pronouns (like 'I, They, We...') as the subject of a sentence.