Some people prefer to spend time with one or two close friends Others choose to spend time with a large number of friends Compare the advantages of each choice Which of these two ways of spending time do you prefer Use specific reasons and details to expl

Some people prefer to spend time with one or two close friends. Others choose to spend time with a large number of friends. Compare the advantages of each choice. Which of these two ways of spending time do you prefer? Use specific reasons and details to explain your answer.

Some people prefer to spend time with a large number of friends, while some prefer to spend time with one or two friends. There are both advantages and disadvantages for both, but it seems to me that spending time with close friends better for me. Close friends share similar interests understand each other, share their secrets and support each other in difficulties and emergencies.

Firstly, I would rather to spend time with my friend because we share same interests; therefore, it is more fun and enjoyable to spend time people that are similar to me. For instance, we both enjoy playing football, or go to club for dancing and drinking or play video games. I can not get close and have fun with people who are different from me, because we do not understand each other and one may do something that bothers or insults the other person. For example, in one of our high school parties, in which so many students were invited, I made a raillery. Some really enjoyed and we became good friend, however, some seemed to be annoyed significantly.

Secondly, another reason why I prefer to spend time with close friends is that we completely understand each other. I can easily talk to my close friend and he or she quickly understands my point. We will do any endeavors to solve each other’s problems. For example, when I was at university, I had problems with my family. I talked to one of my close friends about it, and then they counseled me and recommended a good solution for my problems. I felt very happy after their substantial support. What’s more, close friend can share some secrets. You can talk about your personal life in front of a large number of people.

Finally, I do not like to spend time with a large number of people because sometimes I need to compromise my demands. I am tired of compromising my demands. For example, I might decide to sit and watch people dancing in a party and relax, but some people force me to come and join us in dancing. I do not feel like dancing but I may go and dance, because they may think I have personal problems with them or I am not friendly or social.

To sum up, I prefer to spend time with one or two close friend for many reasons. I feel better when I am with friends who are similar to me and understand each other. Close friends can support you with your problems and you can talk about your secrets and personal problems.

spending time with close friends better for me
spending time with close friends is better for me

No. of Words: 433 while No. of Different Words: 180 //Try not repeat words, phrases and sentences. like:

'Some people prefer to spend time with a large number of friends, while some prefer to spend time with one or two friends. There are both advantages and disadvantages for both,'

More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns or not to use pronouns (like 'I, They, We...') as the subject of a sentence.