Some people prefer to work for themselves or own a business. Others prefer to work for an employer. Would you rather be self-employed, work for someone else, or own a business? Use specific reasons to explain your choice.

Someone likes to startup because of its potential properties , and another one likes to be employed by a company because of comfortable and stable lives. In my opinion, being self-employed is better than employed for several reasons. I think that owing a business can make you do your best and have a happier mind in work.

The first reason why I prefer working for myself is because of freedom. I am a college student and my major is mechanical engineering. I like to design daily product, like bottle, cup and wallet. Hence, I want to have my own business in order to design what I want to do. If I have a little workshop, I don't have to worry about my boss's opinion because I am my boss of my own. I can focus on the product that are exciting my. I will also devote myself deeply in it for a success. Thus, working for myself can push me to a higher level and make me do my best for this business.

Second, I can choose the coworkers in my favor. Having a good and matched colleague is a key point for being happy in workday. We will spend about eight hours a day in a company with our workers. I want to cooperate friendly, so I want to choose the people who can work and also do the teamwork well. Being a part in a big company, we can determine the people who we cooperate with, but in my business, I can make a decision for that. Hence, I think that owning a business can make work happier due to a better coworker.

To sum up, being self-employed is better than being employed for several reasons above. We will get better success and work happier than working for an employer.

I can focus on the product that are exciting my.

the people who we cooperate with,
the people whom we cooperate with,

More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns or not to use pronouns (like 'I, They, We...') as the subject of a sentence.