Some people think governments should spend as much money as possible exploring outer space (for example, traveling to the Moon and to other planets). Other people disagree and think governments should spend this money for our basic needs on Earth. Which o

Our planet is too old and has gone through many changes but it has survived all of them eventually, however these has been before the existence of human being. Unfortunately, from the earliest kinds of human until the current ones, Earth has started to erode gradually and this process is going on so fast in the modern days due to numerous inventions of people that causes various sorts of pollution and other problems. Therefore, some may argue that we should find other planets to live there in the near future, yet some other groups believe that we have to spend money for our basic needs on Earth. I belong to the second side. In my opinion, we have to contribute to our planet and make it a better place to live rather than seeking for the other options.

To begin with, nowadays, the primary problem of us is the environmental issues. These are the reasons that we are losing our planet. If we look around carefully, it is obvious how much the Earth is devastated. For example, the air pollution, global warming, excessive use and depletion of resources, wars and progressive population growth and other factors which are due to humans’ activities are involved in the Earth bad situation. So all of these activities need to be banned and stopped and then we can find our planet to be still a place that we can stay and live there.

To explain more, as far as I’m concerned, the most responsibility of addressing the above problems is on governments’ shoulder. Any of these issues need too much time and money in order to be addressed as soon as possible. For example, government can provide facilities and opportunities for scientists to work on finding safer source of energies such those that uses sunlight or wind. Then we can reduce the amount of pollution. Also, there is an urgent need to design detailed plans for some educational programs to increase people’s awareness of environmental problems and the risky conditions of our planet. This way, at least, we can expect to have a better and more informed generations in future so we will have great chance to conserve our home planet. Besides, government can consider some sever lows for both companies and people to force them to be more sensitive about their activities. It is important that disobeying these lows should be followed by restrict punishments if it’s necessarily.

All in all, discovering the places out of our planet could be good idea for us but it is very costly. So, it would be better if this money is spent on protecting of our planet and improving its situation to be a place that we can count on it for a long time from now.

however these has been
however this has been

due to numerous inventions of people that causes various sorts of pollution
due to numerous inventions of people that cause various sorts of pollution

could be good idea
could be a good idea

The introduction should be shorter.

More arguments wanted for why not outer space.