Some people like to travel with a companion. Other people prefer to travel alone. Which do your prefer.

Most people get numerous occasions to go for a vacation or take a trip somewhere far from their places. One of the most significant issues that most people consider before planning for a trip is to decide about having a companion being alone on the trip. There are several advantages and disadvantageous along with each choices. Less or more, people according on the situations and their attitudes apt one option. In the following passage, I put light in each group of thoughts by explaining why different persons think differently about having a companion on the trip.

First, some people construe and anticipate that a companion while going for a vacation can assist them in emergency. These kinds of individuals take into account some unforeseen and accidental events on the journey, which should be thought before. For example, simply, a traveler might lose the way or get stolen by all of his money. Suppose, to be with a supportive friend who much can be practical and instrumental. No wonder, two buddies on the trip can keep each other's back, care and control situations better.

Second, the other group prefers to travel alone because of being independent and free. To these individuals, traveling alone is more pleasurable and entertaining. For instance, while being alone, the more chance can be gotten to confront with various cultures and make friends. While, with a companion, there is less motivation to find a new person in order to get more information which might also become unique experience for the traveler. In addition, there are obviously less responsibility for everything; less trouble about how to manage the journey, where to stop for shopping and eating, which places are in priorities to be visited, and so on for a person traveling alone.

To me, travel should be taken with a group of people, as it has great pleasure and fun. From my experience, traveling as a group has had great benefits and memories. The ideas and humorous traits of some friends could be kept in mind as the best memories of me and I could create great time with my fellows as well. We were sharing everything together from our food and staff to our minds about intriguing and fascinating things on the directions.

Finally, taking trip with a companion or alone both have specific profits. Some are afraid of being alone in emergency and feel cozy and relaxed with a person on vacations. While to others, including me, traveling alone gives chance to scrutinize more about place, get more tip, and make friends as well as there is more freedom on planning and selecting the interests for the traveler.

Sentence: There are several advantages and disadvantageous along with each choices.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and choices