Some people like to travel with a companion. Other people prefer to travel alone. Which do your prefer.

I love to travel wether by myself or with groups, i love to see a new country, places, cultures. But i prefer to travel with group and the following discussion reveal my view.

First of all , i like to enjoy the time of the trip by talking with my friend or any member of my family , i don't like to spend a lot of time whether it was in the airplane or any kind of transportation alone,specially when the trip take long hours like 7 or 10 hours. For instance At 2011 I travelled from Dubai to California ,the trip took 16 hours but I didn't feel this long hours my friends were with me, we kept talking and laughing at that time, we had a lot of fun.

Second,It's a good thing to travel with group especially if those have good experience about the place that we will arrive to it, to learn us about the great resturants, hotels, fun places.they will help us to choose what's good, They will be our director there. In addition to that we will get nice pictures and share the beutifull moments with them.

Last but not least, we want them if something not planed will happen ,like if we get sick we need some one with us especially if we don't know anybody there, for example last trip i felt that i'm not good , i left my son with my friend then went to the hospital ,i was happy that i could leave my son with someone i knew him like my friend.

In conclusion some people prefer to travel alone, others prefer to travel with a companion with both side of issue travelling is something beutifull ,but if it comes to me i prefer to travel with companions for the reasons mentioned above.

and the following discussion reveal my view.
and the following discussions reveal my view.

when the trip take long hours
when the trip takes long hours

Sentence: I love to travel wether by myself or with groups, i love to see a new country, places, cultures.
Error: wether Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Second,It's a good thing to travel with group especially if those have good experience about the place that we will arrive to it, to learn us about the great resturants, hotels, fun places.they will help us to choose what's good, They will be our director there.
Error: resturants Suggestion: restaurants

Sentence: In addition to that we will get nice pictures and share the beutifull moments with them.
Error: beutifull Suggestion: beautiful

Sentence: In conclusion some people prefer to travel alone, others prefer to travel with a companion with both side of issue travelling is something beutifull ,but if it comes to me i prefer to travel with companions for the reasons mentioned above.
Error: beutifull Suggestion: beautiful

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.