Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Every child should be raised in a home with two parents. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

In spite of the fact that there are numerous prosperous persons who have just one parent in the society, all children should be raised with both the mother and the father in order to have a normal growth . Having both parents in the family for leading children toward healthy lifestyle is an undeniable fact. To my perspective, each parent has some specific roles, so that his works can supplement the other's accomplishment. In what follows, I delineate my justifications.

First, the responsibilities of the parents are not alike in the family environment. To put it in another words, the mother can never play the role of the father and backwards. Less or more, the mothers care about the house management and in contrast, the fathers are obviously responsible for the outside issues. The veracity of the claim can objectively evaluated by the meticulous observations on the mass of examples; there are great numbers of successful persons who have had in a house with the couple of their parents. In consequence, with the help of each other, the parents can create the best space of peace and quiet for the offspring.

Second, a child with one parent is suffering from mental problems and disorders. To some extent, infants, teenagers, or the adult raised with one parent have some psychological matters. As the relations between a child with the mother and the father is completely unique. Girls have great close relations with the mothers and the boys consider their father's manner as the model of the life.

All in all, even though there might be some sophisticated persons who have opposite viewpoints, I cite a clear bias in favor of the issue that a kid or a child growing should definitely be with both of the parents. By taking all above-mentioned argument in consideration, I ponder that each of parents has specific jobs in the families and children without one of them will find themselves mentally sick.

To put it in another words,
To put it in another word,
To put it in other words,

No. of Words: 325 350 //try to put three paragraphs in the essay body to get higher marks.
----------------------------