some young adults want independence from their parents as soon as possible.Other young adults prefer to live with their families for linger time. which of this situations do you think is better?

Young adults at some point of their lives have to take important decisions that will dramatically change their living style. One of those important decisions is if they will be living alone or if they will keep living with their families. I believe that once that they reach that age they should be living independent. This will be the moment that they have to put in practice what their parents had taught them during their live together. They will have more sense of responsibility and they will become completely independent.

To start, I support those young adults that decide to live alone. From this moment to the rest of their lives they will start a hard march of being adults. This is the moment when they have to put in practice all the knowledge that they had received from their parents. This is the moment to start managing their own budget, it is also the opportunity to start thinking in how they will conduct their lives, they will figure it out how to manage their free time, and most of them will start thinking in have their own family as well. For this moment is for what parents had been working so hard. Children at some point have to fly away from their parents side to set up their own destiny.Parents have to work as hard as they can to ensure that that fly will be set up properly.

When young adults live separately from their parents have more sense of responsibility. It is from that moment that they realized that they can not rely any longer in their parents to conduct their lives. They have to do everything at home by themselves. They have to do the house work by their own. They have to go for groceries or for furniture for their own houses. This is the moment that they can decide how they will be living their lives. They will learn from their actions and from the results of their own decisions. For instance, if they decide to buy a brand new and expensive computer they will probably have to cut some expenses to assure that the rest of the regular expenses will no be affected. Expenses like electricity, internet, food, gas, are expenses that have to be properly back up once that they have living by their own can not be affected. In general they become fully responsible of their lives.

I believe that young adults should live by their own once they reach that age.This is very helpful for them since they become completely responsible and very independent. They will be ready for live and for for the rest of the world if their parent teach them to do that and if they decided to follow their parents good piece of advises.

One of those important decisions is if they will be living alone or if they will keep living with their families.
One of those important decisions is whether they will be living alone or whether they will keep living with their families.

I believe that once that they reach that age they should be living independent.
I believe that once they reach that age they should be living independently.

When young adults live separately from their parents have more sense of responsibility.
When young adults who live separately from their parents have more sense of responsibility.

will no be affected.
will not be affected.

No. of Words: 469 while No. of Different Words: 168

More sentences varieties wanted. Look, a lot of sentences start with subject 'they'.