Teacher should assign humework for students everyday

Teacher should assign humework for students everyday.

Teachers are such pushing factors behind all successful students. When it comes to educators, controversy surrounds the issue of whether assigning homework for students by teachers everyday is a wise decision or not. Some people are of the opinion that since students require to be more discipline and to be kept away from plying useless computer games, forcing them to do their assignment everyday would be a good approach. I believe, however, students should have sufficient time to allocate for other skills too.

One of the most interesting aspects of the current discussion which demands keen contemplation is that a schoold is a place in which students should expand their social skills. Nowadays, due to highly competitive atmosphere of schools, universites, and other institutions, students have spent most proportion of their time for stydying. In fact, they have no time to go out with their peers for having dinner, go to a park for exercise, and other activities which can contribute to improvement of a student's communicative ability. This means not being able to contact with other people effectively in the future. Therefore, such condition will create serious problems for them especially at their future' workplace. However, if a teacher assigns less homework, a school student will have enough time for socializing with his classmates after finishing the school time, resulting in developing friendship, making friends and consequently being more sociable.

Another noteworthy aspect of the ongoing discussion which needs to be reflected is that students should learn how to take respensibilities rather than just learn academic subjects. Children's characteristics are molded during their early ages. In order to be brought up as a responsible and independent individual, a student should do some household chores, go shopping, and wash dishes. This aim will not be gained unless the student has enough time for such responsibilties assigned to him by parents. Let me take an example of my own experience. When I was a high school student, my mother asked me to go shopping and purchase some fruits, vegetables and bread. Such tasks enabled me to overcome all hardships and difficulties while encountering during my university period. If my teacher forced me to do huge amount of homework, I would not to gaing such practical experience.

To sum up, improving social skills and being responsible are the results of less homework assigned by teachers at schools and universities.

require to be more discipline
require to be more disciplined

Sentence: One of the most interesting aspects of the current discussion which demands keen contemplation is that a schoold is a place in which students should expand their social skills.
Error: schoold Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Nowadays, due to highly competitive atmosphere of schools, universites, and other institutions, students have spent most proportion of their time for stydying.
Error: universites Suggestion: universities
Error: stydying Suggestion: studying

Sentence: Another noteworthy aspect of the ongoing discussion which needs to be reflected is that students should learn how to take respensibilities rather than just learn academic subjects.
Error: respensibilities Suggestion: responsibilities

Sentence: This aim will not be gained unless the student has enough time for such responsibilties assigned to him by parents.
Error: responsibilties Suggestion: responsibilities

Sentence: If my teacher forced me to do huge amount of homework, I would not to gaing such practical experience.
Error: gaing Suggestion: No alternate word