Telephone has greater effect on people s lives than television has

To be very honest, I totally agree with the statement that telephone has greater effect on people`s lives that television has. It is true that few decades ago when television came to the market it has gigantic effect on people`s lives but after the innovation of the telephone it does not has greater effect on people`s lives as compare to telephones because of the few reasons.

First of all the telephone is two-way communication medium, where television is one way. Few decades ago, people influenced by the television because it provides all daily updates or live streaming of the news that made the people more updated. On the other side, telephones are also provides two-way faster communication, in result we can talk to anyone in this world who has telephone, without concerning about the distance. Because of the less time consuming process people widely used telephones to communicate with each other rather than prefers other communication medium. Few decades ago, if anyone want to talk to the other person or give some message to other person who is far away than it would we very difficult for them to reach one another because they only have one choice go personally to meet them.

Second, the new versions of the telephones are the cell phones, which provide internet services. Using cell pones, we can watch the same live streaming of news that is going on television. In addition, the major key point of telephones is portability, means it is easy to carry it anywhere in the world and use them. Online chatting, updates, twits and comments turn the news into debates and we can specify our own view to the person like political leaders, whom we never can get meet. So, telephones made the world so small and we can reach to anybody in this world within seconds.

To sum up with, now a day the television comes with so many facilities and innovations that made more influence on people than the television has.

as compare to telephones because of the few reasons.
as compared to telephones because of the few reasons.

people influenced by the television
people were influenced by the television

if anyone want to talk to the other person
if anyone wants to talk to the other person