Populations of the yellow cedar, a species of tree that is common in northwestern North America, have been steadily declining for more than a century now, since about 1880. Scientists have advanced several hypotheses to explain this decline.One hypothesis

The article states that the population of the yellow cedar trees is continuously declining for more than a century and provides three reasons in support. However, the professor refutes each point that made by the article and gives specific reasons in support.

First, the article saying that the yellow cedar decline rate may cause by the insect parasites that have been recorded instance of the beetle attacks killing the yellow cedars. In response, the professor refutes the reading claim and says that yellow cedars are more resistance in order to attack by beetle. In addition, the professor saying that the damaged trees were found already damaged previously, so beetle attacks are not the valid reason.

Second, the article states that brown bear`s aggressive feeding habits are critically weaken enough trees to be responsible for the decline. On the other side, the professor refutes the reading point and explaining that not only northern America faces the problem of decline yellow cedar but also the completely Northern cost facing the same problem. The Northern Ireland on which there were not a single bear found also facing the same problem, so bears are not responsible for the declining rate.

Third, the article saying that the gradual change in climate also one of the reason for the yellow cedar declining rate. However, the professor refutes this point by saying that in lower elevation where weather is warm and in higher elevation where weather is cold both facing the yellow cedar declining problem, so that clearly indicates that the weather are also not a valid reason in declining rate of yellow cedar.

the yellow cedar decline rate may cause by
the yellow cedar's declining rate may be caused by

yellow cedars are more resistance in order to attack by beetle.

are critically weaken enough trees to be responsible for the decline.
are critically weaken enough to be responsible for the decline.

not only northern America faces the problem of decline yellow cedar but also the completely Northern cost facing the same problem.
Description: Not only...but also is not used properly.

The Northern Ireland on which there were not a single bear found also facing the same problem,
The Northern Ireland on which there were not a single bear found is also facing the same problem,

the article saying that the gradual change in climate also one of the reason for the yellow cedar declining rate.
the article said that the gradual change in climate is also one of the reason for the yellow cedar declining rate.

the weather are also not a valid reason in declining rate of yellow cedar.
the weather is also not a valid reason in declining rate of yellow cedar.

Around 250 words wanted