TOEFL ESSAY Traveling to a different country can be both exciting and frustrating at the same time What are the most important pieces of advice that you would give visitors coming to your country

TOEFL ESSAY: Traveling to a different country can be both exciting and frustrating at the same time. What are the most important pieces of advice that you would give visitors coming to your country?

Traveling to different countries was always a great desire to me. The way I can see other cultures and civilizations just makes me feel so excited and curious. But when traveling to different countries this sense of curiosity might make troubles not only for me but for any foreigner and newbie stepping abroad. If I was going to ever advice someone that is trying to visit my homeland Iran, I would tell him mostly what to bring, how to act and where to go visit first.

If a person just starts his travel without taking the needed requirements for it, he will not be so happy at the end. Traveling in Iran specially for women needs it special kind of prerequisites. Because Iran is a Muslim country woman ought to wear a veil to keep their "hijab", the act of covering their hair and body in a special manner. That is a thing to keep in mind not to get in trouble. Moreover, one should bring enough cloths for keeping him warm or cool based on both the season and the city he is going to travel. Because we do have some cities that are cool in the middle of summer and vice versa.

Next I will discuss how it is better for one to act. Based on our traditions and religious beliefs we have some unwritten laws that one shall consider and know before coming to Iran. For example men and women do not shake hands with each other, or laughing too loud in sacred places like mosques is not a good idea.

The last but not the least, where to visit first. Based on how much one likes the most he can visit natural sights, historical cities with their lovely structures and buildings, and new urban facilities. For example a person who is visiting Isfahan, my home town, can either go to the Soffeh mountain to visit natural sights, take a walk at Zayanderood river's coast to see historical bridges or go to Ghadir garden to get into new facilities.

All in all, visiting different countries and even different cities needs its own prerequisites. If someone has a previous picture of the place he is traveling to, he can have much more fun compared to a person who does not have that view. I am one of those who just searches out and would like to get advice a lot about the different aspects of traveling, when going to different countries to enjoy my time the most. The same way as I would advise someone that is planning to visit my country.

Sentence: Traveling in Iran specially for women needs it special kind of prerequisites.
Description: The fragment women needs it is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace needs with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive