Home >> .

TPO-34 - Independent Writing Task Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Educating children is a more difficult task today than it was in the past because they spend so much time on cell phone, online games, and social networking Web site.U

Mennatallah's picture

There is no doubt that the genetic characterization plays an important role in the influence of the human personality and features. However, as far as I concern, the good and power environment has the dominant effective role. Someone can consciously weigh the pros and cons of Each side, the explanation is going to be as follows.

First of all, there is a natural evidence that all the new babies born have the ability to learn and acquire skills faster than any older children. Hence, I think that they are genetically equivalent at this side, and it is the nature of humanity. For example, there is a child has the ability to speak at very early age and that's because his parents used to take to On the contrary, the lonely child or less communication child does not have the ability to speak at early age. So, I think the community and environment have a massive impact in the development of child.

Then, the relation inside the home is the most significant consideration. you should put in your mind that the way of dealing with the kid influence a lot of his mind. For example, my parents were used to encourage me and my brother to participating in In addition to that, they give us the chance to plan and organize and take important decisions about our carrier or the school we prefer. All of that makes us self confidence and Now I become the leader of Student's Union Organization and my brother become the leader of his football team.

To sum up, due to the excellent methods, all bulk should put in mind that the surrounding environment, the home and the good and encourage treatment of the child will enhance his personality formation, and for certain he will become a leader and effective person in The society.