Home >> .

TPO-46 - Independent Writing Task Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?The opinions of celebrities, such as famous entertainers and athletes, are more important to younger people than they are to older people.Use specific reasons and exam

mitra-goli2041's picture

Celebrities have a significant role in peoples' live owing to widespread communication. One noticeable question which raised in this regard is that whether celebrities are more prominent to younger people than they are to older people. While some people firmly believe that celebrities have more effects on juvenile than older people, others hold the opposite perspective. I think that famous people considerably influence younger owing to some notable reasons. The ensuing paragraphs will elaborate on my points of view.
The most eminent reason is that young people access to technology like different application more than old people. Young people spend a lot of time surfing on the internet and communication application like Facebook and Instagram, thus, they would be engaged in famous people news because online pages utilize celebrities striking news for attracting people which usually is successful. On the other hand older people barely even spend their time on the internet so they would not expose to celebrities news as well as juvenile.
Another striking reason which worths some word here is that younger people want to find a role model in their lives and celebrities are candidates to be their role model. Conversely, old people do not require a role model because they experience whatever they want and now they are retired. For example, when I was younger, I really want to find someone to follow him to become prosperous. I considered some celebrities successful because they put all their efforts and time to make their dream. As a result, famous people are more important for young people.
Admittedly, young people consider fashion a remarkable factor in their lives and celebrities are the most fashion in the society. Hence, they juvenile want to look like them to be more fashion. In the opposition, older people are not motivated enough to follow fashion because it is not a meaningful factor for them anymore. A recent survey in this regard has done in Yale University to examine celebrities dressing effects on society. It indicates that over half of the young people want to imitate celebrities clothe and hairstyle but less than a third of older people care about celebrities cloth. Consequently, famous people are more eminent for younger people.
To sum up, taking all the substantial factors into account, we might come to the result that renown people would have more effect on the juveniles rather than old people. I recommend that everyone should consider it is absolutely important that not all the celebrities should be followed and maybe even they are not as qualified as our role model.