Essay topics: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It's a waste of money for Government to fund space travel or space exploration. Give specific examples and details to support your answer.
Space exploration has become a significant appealing issue in the modern era which obviously attracts a great amount of attention. One eminent and controversial question which comes up in this regard is that whether it is a waste of money for the government to fund space travel or space exploration or not. While an overwhelming majority firmly believes that space exploration has no determined benefits for humans so funding for it should be immediately eliminated, the others exactly hold the opposite perspective. I think expending money on space exploration would be extremely beneficial owing to some highlighted reasons. The ensuing paragraphs will substantially elaborate on my points of view.
The most exquisite point is that probing the universe has been persistently humans’ dream which was exceedingly preoccupied researchers’ mind for a prolonged time. Space investigation can approximately fulfill humans’ dream so it deserves putting money and time. For example, I and my friends in the school always love space and knowing about its attractive mysteries. Therefore, I think space investigation can answer humans question and broaden our horizon about the universe which gives us the feeling of satisfaction. Searching for humans’ questions is valuable as well as interesting consequently government should devote money to it.
Another considerable reason is that space exploration would be mandatory in future due to humans’ requirement for energy and resource. Humans have exploited almost all the available resources and energy in the earth and now we face serious problem for providing resource and energy for our lives. Exploring space would discover new resources for us which would protect humans’ live. For instance, one recent survey which has been accomplished in Yale University has indicated that Mars planet probably contains oil. If humans can utilize this oil, it would rescue human form lack of resources concern. Consequently, space exploration would be profitable.
In addition, space exploration would create lucrative income for the government because they can utilize their results in journals and books to earn money. There are a lot of people who are dramatically interested in reading books and journals about novel space exploration. Therefore, it would be a significant opportunity for the government to compensate the money has been spending for exploration. For instance, the United State government invests quite a lot of money in exploration but they sell the fascinating published results for recovering their investment budget. Space exploration not only does increase our knowledge but also can utterly increase income. It demonstrates that space exploration is not a waste of money.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 month 5 days ago||hamiddelbari||90||Read full essay|
|1 month 1 week ago||bikram||73||Read full essay|
|3 months 2 weeks ago||negar.sh||76||Read full essay|
|9 months 1 week ago||persepolistmm||70||Read full essay|
|1 year 4 weeks ago||SHAHRIYAR||70||Read full essay|
|1 year 2 months ago||amirbahman||90||Read full essay|
|1 year 3 months ago||zabanfinish||76||Read full essay|
|1 year 3 months ago||zabanfinish||60||Read full essay|
|1 year 3 months ago||zabanfinish||70||Read full essay|
|1 year 3 months ago||zabanfinish||76||Read full essay|
- All university students should require to take history courses no matter what their field of study is? (70)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: The more money a person has, the more should he or she give away to charities. (66.5)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It's a waste of money for Government to fund space travel or space exploration. Give specific examples and details to support your answer. (81)
- TPO-49 - Independent Writing Task Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?The ability to maintain friendships with a small number of people over a long period of time is more important for happiness than the ability to make many new friends (73)
- TPO-49 - Integrated Writing Task Like many creatures, humpback whales migrate long distances for feeding and mating purposes. How animals manage to migrate long distances is often puzzling. In the case of humpback whales, we may have found the answer: the (85)
- TPO-48 - Independent Writing Task Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Because modern life is very complex, it is essential for young people to have the ability to plan and organize. (80)
- TPO-48 - Integrated Writing Task In recent years, many frog species around the world have declined in numbers or even gone extinct due to changes in their environment. These population declines and extinctions have serious consequences for the ecosystems (80)
- TPO-47 - Independent Writing Task Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?It is important to know about events happening around the world, even if it is unlikely that they will affect your daily life. (73)
- TPO-47 - Integrated Writing Task Pterosaurs were an ancient group of winged reptiles that lived alongside the dinosaurs. Many pterosaurs were very large, some as large as a giraffe and with a wingspan of over 12 meters. Paleontologists have long wondered (80)
- TPO-46 - Independent Writing Task Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?The opinions of celebrities, such as famous entertainers and athletes, are more important to younger people than they are to older people.Use specific reasons and exam (73)