Home >> .

TPO-48 - Independent Writing Task Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Because modern life is very complex, it is essential for young people to have the ability to plan and organize.

mitra-goli2041's picture

Organization and planning have become one prominent aspect of everyone's' life which are significant requirements for overcoming obstacles in modern life. One question which raised here is that whether it is essential for young people to have the ability to plan because modern life is very complex or not. While an overwhelming majority believe that organization is necessary for juvenile, others hold the opposite perspective. I firmly think that scheduling and organization are more eminent that ones might think owing to some highlighted reasons. The ensuing paragraphs will elaborate on my points of view.
The most considerable reason is that life is more competitive than past so people should put more efforts and time to gain different skills for their career. Therefore, juveniles should have a delicate plan to spend their time on significant skills which would be helpful for their future career. For example, companies have developed in the recent century especially in the computer sciences so new employee should learn a lot of complicated software to be qualified for getting a job. Consequently, juveniles should consider this issue in their academic career in the university so they should have a plan to learn the required software.
Another notable reason which worths some words here is that nowadays technology has become an intriguing issue for people which make them spend their time on it so they would ignore their important tasks. Hence, juveniles should make a plan in order to prevent wasting their time. A recent survey has been accomplished in this regard to find how much time the students are surfing on the internet and communication application. It indicated that a third of examined students in Newyork city spend more than five hours on the internet just for playing games, connection to their friends and seeking for celebrities news which is not advantageous for their improvement. Hence, the juvenile should make a plan for themselves to put their time on more remarkable tasks which are more effective.
Last but not least,
To sum up, taking all the noticeable factors into account, we might come to the result that the organization is dramatically substantial for juveniles. I recommend that young people plan for each day of their life to become as prosperous as they can in the future.

Your rating: None Average: 8 (1 vote)