TPO-48 - Independent Writing Task Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Because modern life is very complex, it is essential for young people to have the ability to plan and organize.

M.S 2019's picture

There is no gainsaying that modern life is more complicated that past. Young people should have plenty features and characteristics for having a successful life. In my opinion, the planning and organizing are important to be successful in each stage of life in modern life.

When young people want to attend to university, he/she should make decision for choosing her major. However, in the past, there were some limited studying fields. Young people should plan exactly what they want. Then, they should plan to be graduated. They should be organized for studying hard and working in part time jobs at the same time. Therefore, young people cannot graduate from university, if they have no plans for studying and earning money for university tuition.

Job market is a competitive market these days, while people just were occupied some simple works like gardener, carpenter and etc. These days, there are various jobs in market. Young people should make a wise decision for choosing their jobs based on their talents and interests and then plan some exact steps for being qualified for obtaining jobs. For example, a person who wants to work in financial markets, she should have a university certificate and some professional certificates. If people have plan and organizing, they are capable to obtain these certificates. Therefore, young people should have proper plan and organizing for being successful in job market.

These days, people are occupied and they do not have enough time for wasting. They should plan for having good vacation, holidays, trips and etc. In better words, if people especially young people want to enjoy the life, they should be organized. For example, in some specific holidays, all the plane tickets are sold out and people, who want to trip by plane, should cancel their trips. In other words, the great majority of people plan for their holidays to trip, therefore who has no plan, should cope with plenty problems for buying tickets, hotel booking and etc. Hence, young people should be organized for enjoying their lives.

In a nutshell, modern days circumstance imposes its' specific rules and one of the most important rules, is having plan and being organized.

Your rating: None Average: 6 (1 vote)