Why do people travel? Use examples and reasons to support your argument.

It is true that travelling brings us more expenses, but it is an integral part of everyone’s life. From my viewpoint, the benefits of travelling, including fun, educational materials, and reduction of life stress, are superior to the drawbacks.

First, one of the cogent reasons why I support travelling is that it is educational. My experience in this case is instructive and I am willing to express here. I recall clearly the last trip that I had was pertaining to six months ago. I, together with my family, planned to travel Shiraz which is the populous city in the south of Iran. In this trip, I visited the tomb of Hafez, who was the Iranian prominent poet in the eighteenth century. By visiting the tomb, I learned more about his poems, which mostly are lyrics, and biography which I have not ever seen and heard on TV obviously. Consequently, having a trip surely will be effective to boost our knowledge about everything like distinguished figures.

Additionally, travelling causes stress of our life to be reduced significantly and also to experience new events. The former case in this paragraph is the main reason to travel. On the other hand, travelling another city or country give us a new opportunity for eating or testing staple foods and drinks of that area. In this case I can say that when I was performing the military service, I was in Kermanshah which is a relatively small city in the north of Iran. In the meanwhile, I got a chance to eat the staple food of Kermanshah city namely Dande Kebab which was a delicious food that I served out of my home town ever since. So, travelling creates a situation for me to have memorable moments in my life.

Finally, taking a trip help me to have an enjoyable moments in life. These joys may come from eating traditional foods of that area or learning about the historical background or culture of that city.

travelling another city or country give us a new opportunity
travelling to another city or country gives us a new opportunity

taking a trip help me to have an enjoyable moments
taking a trip helps me to have an enjoyable moments

Better to put one more reason in the essay body to get higher marks.