Essay topics: Workers are more satisfied when they have many different types of tasks to do during the workday than when they do similar tasks all day long.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
Throughout the history, both contentment in life and having a decent job have been accounted as perennial concerns for the human. Therefore, it is not far-fetched to presume that these two elements are intensely impressionable toward each other. However, which type of work brings more satisfaction for individuals highly depends on the lens through which one is looking. There is a growing segment of people who contend this idea that diversity in responsibility makes people happier in comparison to the mundane daily routine tasks. I personally concur with this idea, and in the ensuing paragraph the rationale behind this opinion will be further elaborated.
First and most exquisite point coming to the mind to substantiate my stand point is concerned with the nature of human which is inclined to experience various things. Hardly can anyone deny the fact that people's lives should be aligned with their urges. In fact, having had certain desires, people should respond to them correctly, and this issue assured their happiness. As an illustration, children in early age has an intense inclination to destroy the things. Indeed, they meet this instinct urge by breaking off their toys. Undoubtedly, this simple example can be generalized to myriad facets and stages of lives. Therefore, people would not be happy in their lives, if they felt stability. This reluctant to stay in a determined circumstances hinder individuals to get involved in a routine activity that will not make any difference in their lives.
Another vital issue which should be taken into consideration is the matter of progress in life. Needless to say that every sing step which is being taken by individuals requires having particulate stimulus. Admittedly, promotion is the primitive impetus for the overwhelming majority of individuals. Take this fact in mind that if people want to promote in their job, it is necessary to acquire proficiency in their career. Take a juveniles who starts his job as a newly graduated in the company. In the first place he undertakes the minor tasks. Having corroborated his capabilities, the young man will be take an opportunity to work in a wider area by accepting more responsibilities. Apparently, by pursuing this path, the youth will stand a good chance to promote.
To wrap it up, it is more judicious to say that engaging in mere defined daily tasks keep away the individuals from being happy in their life. Not only does is not approach compatible with the nature of human which is willing to experience a wide array of situations, but also impede people to progress in their lives which is the origin of sadness in life.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|7 hours 24 min ago||Dozer||70||Read full essay|
|1 day 9 hours ago||maysmays||60||Read full essay|
|1 day 19 hours ago||mehrdad.imnnn||73||Read full essay|
|3 days 20 hours ago||shayan70||73||Read full essay|
|4 days 10 hours ago||archimo||81||Read full essay|
|5 days 7 hours ago||ferisotoudeh||73||Read full essay|
|1 week 5 days ago||Shahadattar||70||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 1 day ago||majduleen||60||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 2 days ago||majduleen||60||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 2 days ago||mojtaba_aam||76||Read full essay|
- TPO47 (80)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?It is important to know about events happening around the world, even if it is unlikely that they will affect your daily life.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (90)
- TPO 46 (90)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?The opinions of celebrities, such as famous entertainers and athletes, are more important to younger people than they are to older people.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (90)
- TPO45 (86)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?In the past, young people depended too much on their parents to make decisions for them; today young people are better able to make decisions about their own lives. (90)
- TPO44 (80)
- Some people believe that when busy parents do not have a lot of time to spend with their children, the best use of that time is to have fun playing games or sports. Other believe that it is best to use that time doing things together that are related to s (90)
- Some people believe that when busy parents do not have a lot of time to spend with their children, the best use of that time is to have fun playing games or sports. Other believe that it is best to use that time doing things together that are related to s (73)
- TPO43 (90)