You are planning to study abroad. What do you think you will like and dislike about this experience? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

Studying abroad is definitely an overwhelming experience, through which I could learn a lot, starting from becoming more responsible, to learning more about other cultures as well as speaking other languages. However, I'm pretty sure that I would also confront various difficulties from this experience.

First of all, studying abroad could always allow me to become a more responsible person. There is no doubt that by leaving my country, my family and my beloved ones for the sake of studying abroad, I would need to be more on my own. I would learn to manage my budget alone, I would cook for my...

Sentence: Therefore, at certain circumstances, when I'd be feeling obnoxcious, furious or disappointed, I might not be able to find anybody to support me or even care for me.
Error: obnoxcious Suggestion: obnoxious

Sentence: For example; If presumably I would get the opportunity to study in the United States, I would certainly experience celebrating the Thanks Giving holiday there, where all families and friends would be thankful and would gather around the table to enjoy eating a turkey togother.
Error: togother Suggestion: together