You have been told that dormitory rooms at your university must be shared by two students. Would you rather have the university assign a student to share a room with you, or would you rather choose your own roommate? Use specific reasons and details to ex

You have been told that dormitory rooms at your university must be shared by two students. Would you rather have the university assign a student to share a room with you, or would you rather choose your own roommate? Use specific reasons and details to explain your answer.

“After a while people who companioned with each other gradually obtain the same tempers”; a psychological expert said, in the text of “The nature of companionship”. This comes true for any relationship which takes a long time to maintain like relationships formed in dormitories at the universities. Although, for some, accepting new roommate does not include too much challenges, for others, such demand from new students follows lots of vicissitudes. By comparison, how can recognize the best perspective? For judging, in my opinion, the latter group has right to be strict in accepting new student to share their rooms with them due to long time needed to adjust with fresh student and unwilling troublesome rose from such strange persons—maybe it would be unfair but lots of people lie in the latter case.

To begin with, the most significant feature in forming human relationships is time. Time solve so many things. By spending it, persons get familiar with turns and twists of each other’s personalities, likings or disliking, habits, similarities, and even differences. My father described when he wanted to advise me in relationships among outer people: “When I was in the university, I had some roommates in entire 4 years of education hood. Now, they still are my best friend. Take care, friendships do not obtain easily!” New roommate requires too much time to test, to accept, and to bond. “After that, so many people came into my life; however, none of them did not fill their place”: my father continued about his friends.

Additionally, fresh students who once were thought to characterize innocent persons their pedantic behaviors reveal their real face. Their behaviors get tangible especially in the mid terms. Another experience of m y father narrated that: “In midterm, when all had to prepare for final exams, a new-coming student shattered the peace of dormitory. He wanted to spread his things in the room while all needed to concentrate”. Such difficulties are not avoidable by coming a new student in the midterm.

All in all, I contended that time for adjustment and other vicissitudes both are of the results of accepting new roommates. For those who experienced such reminiscences before, isn’t that what you think, right?

Sentence: Time solve so many things.
Description: The fragment Time solve so is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace solve with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: After a while people who companioned with each other gradually obtain the same tempers; a psychological expert said, in the text of The nature of companionship.
Error: companioned Suggestion: No alternate word