Integrated essay suggested in TPO11

Integrated essay suggested in TPO11

In this set of material the topic of outcome of recent study in which it reveals how much new generation tend to read literature is discussed. The lecturer relates to this topic by adding the information about whether notions provided in the text are convincing.

The lecturer claims that people normally stimulate intellectually by many sources such as science, political, and so on; they exercise their imaginations even can empathize with others by reading such resources. However, this idea contradicts with what is written in the text that nothing else except literature cannot provides the intellectual stimulation that literature does.

Moreover, the woman believes that today conception of culture is changed. According to her, people seeks culture more directly than before through music, video, and television; nevertheless, the reading confounds this idea by saying “it is unfortunate that list of the best sellers today is full of self-help books, poorly written and intellectually undemanding”. Reading continues that trivial forms of literature have lowered the level of culture in general.

Finally, the professor states that the main fault is not because of publishers but due to this fact that they do not receive an understandable literature from authors as products of modern literature. On the contrary, the reading disagree with such judgment because according to that, area of literature today suffers from lack of the audience bonded to publishers whose investments are less in literature on which reading of literature will decline.

how much new generation tend to read literature is discussed.
Description: The fragment generation tend to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace tend with verb, past tense

Sentence: However, this idea contradicts with what is written in the text that nothing else except literature cannot provides the intellectual stimulation that literature does.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to cannot and provides

Sentence: According to her, people seeks culture more directly than before through music, video, and television; nevertheless, the reading confounds this idea by saying it is unfortunate that list of the best sellers today is full of self-help books, poorly written and intellectually undemanding.
Description: The fragment people seeks culture is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace seeks with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

people seeks culture
people seek culture

Don't need to reiterate the contents of reading passages or as less as possible.