zoos have no useful purpose, agree or disagree??

Generally speaking, zoos play a very crucial part in our life. They are important because, they promote a good chance to the friends or family to spend their time together. In my experience, I believe that zoos have a huge benefits for the two following essential reasons.

One of the main reasons is that zoos provide the people with a great, enjoyable environment to spent their leisure time. In other words, going to the zoo could have a positive impact on one’s life by providing them with a variety of the showes performing by the animals. seeing a different kinds of animals which normally could not find it in the street of animal’s store is so interesting to the people especially to the children. A vivid example can be given to illustrate what alluded above. Last week, I was so depressed because I did not pass my test. My husband offered me to go to the zoo close to our house in order to get rid of my depressing mood. First, I thought it was not a good idea but when I went there and I saw the panda and the white deers, I felt so happy because it was my dream seeing a panda in real life. From this point, I feel zoos have a deeper impact on person’s life than one’s expected. However, one argument put forward is that zoos have a negative effect on the society because of the noise that some animals are introducing to the community, it is still convincing that the advantages far outweigh the drawbacks.

The other obvious concern is that zoos establish a good studying field to the students. To be more precise, zoos aid the students with an abundant of information about certain types of animals, the
kind of the food they are eating, their behaviours and their common habits. Going to the zoo is beneficial by providing a close contact to the animals, which in turn assist to gain a good knowledge and experience. For instance, when I was in high school, my teacher asked me to do a research about a rare type of cats and their habits. First, I did a lot of online researches about that topic to collect the information, then my mum gave me the idea to go to the zoo and watch these cats by myself. I did and I found it really helpful. I was able to gain an A+ because of this visit. It’s clear how visiting a zoo would facilitate the student’s studying pathway.

By the way of conclusion based on the aspects revealed above. In my perspective, I believe in that for the reasons mentioned above.

Sentence: One of the main reasons is that zoos provide the people with a great, enjoyable environment to spent their leisure time.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and spent

I found it really helpful.
I found it is really helpful.

Sentence: In other words, going to the zoo could have a positive impact on one's life by providing them with a variety of the showes performing by the animals. seeing a different kinds of animals which normally could not find it in the street of animal's store is so interesting to the people especially to the children.
Error: showes Suggestion: shows

No. of Words: 446 while No. of Different Words: 229 //examples could be shorter

---------------------