the government should spend as much money as possible on buying or developing the computer technology. other think that the money should be spent on basics need. agree or disagree?

Generally speaking, technology is playing a very crucial part in people’s lives. It is important because it simplifies the daily tasks performed by the human. If the people’s opinion is going to be considered, some of them would agree with this topic, others would not. Spending the money on purchasing computer technology is so beneficial for the country for the two following essential reasons.

One of the main reason is that the computers have a positive impact on the educational field. In fact, the computers assist the individuals by providing a huge source of information for the students. In the past, the students were struggling to find the kind of the informations they need to do a research or prepare for the test, due to the limited number of the printed materials. Nowadays, the computers facilitate this task. The variety of the articles and the electronic books saved the students time and money. However, one argument put forward is that these information is not always reliable and the students might conceive by unreal editors, it still convincing that the diversity of the websites gave the students a good experience to realize the validity of the information. It is clear how the computer technology make the students lives less complicated.

The other obvious reason is that the computers have a plentiful influences on the medical system of a particular country. Being able to store the patients informations, their medical problems and the names of the medications they are using could help the health care providers to avoid any mistakes by mixing up the information and keep tracking the patient health development. In fact, it provides a good safety to the patients lives. Although, many commentator are of the view that the role of the health care provider has been declined significantly due to these computers, It still seems that the benefits far outweigh the drawbacks. It is necessary to provide the hospitals or the Pharmacies with cutting edge technology.

By the way of conclusion based on the aspects revealed above, Spending the money of developing or buying computers is a great step the government should do for the reasons mentioned above.

One of the main reason is that
One of the main reasons is that

Sentence: The variety of the articles and the electronic books saved the students time and money.
Suggestion: Refer to students and time

Sentence: It is clear how the computer technology make the students lives less complicated.
Description: The fragment technology make the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense

The other obvious reason is that
Another obvious reason is that

Sentence: Being able to store the patients informations, their medical problems and the names of the medications they are using could help the health care providers to avoid any mistakes by mixing up the information and keep tracking the patient health development.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to patients and informations

Sentence: In fact, it provides a good safety to the patients lives.
Suggestion: Refer to patients and lives

Still need to argue why 'the money should not be spent on basics need.'

-------------------