Before an important exam, do you think it is better to prepare for a long time or only for a few days? Give examples and reasons to support your argument.

Generally speaking, the education play a very crucial part in our life. It is important because it helps the people to increase their knowledge and live a better life. In my opinion, I believe that studying for a long time in order to prepare for the test is more important for the two essential reasons.

First, admittedly, studying for a long time gives you an opportunity to master the material and understand every simple concept in it. Moreover, it gives you an enough time to realize your weakness and tackle these weakness by asking your teacher or taking the required courses in order to pass the exam. a vivid example can be given to shed a light on what alluded above. A few weeks ago I had an organic chemistry exam. I started preparing for that test around three months before the due date. When I started studying, I had a hard time understanding the acid- base reaction. Fortunately, I had so much time to figure this problem and fix it by taking some online course and for only one week, I was able to solve any question related to this topic. In contrast, if I started preparing for that test a few days earlier, I would have not had an enough time to overcome this problem. This experience taught me to take my time whenever I need to prepare for any test.

Second, studying for the test for a long time helps the student to be more confident and comfortable about themselves. They will be able to get rid of their fear and the sense of the failure, which in turn plays a significant role on students life. A research has been conducted on a group of students were taking an exam, some of them took their time, the other group studied for only two days. When the results came up, the greatest number of the passing students were from the students who studied for a long time. The study showed that The successful students were so calm and confident of themselves more than the other group.

By the way of conclusion based on the aspects revealed above. In my perspective I believe that studying for a long time is more important for the reasons mentioned above.

the education play a very crucial part
the education plays a very crucial part

more than the other group.
more than the other groups.
more than another group.

Sentence: They will be able to get rid of their fear and the sense of the failure, which in turn plays a significant role on students life.
Suggestion: Refer to students and life