Before an important exam, do you think it is better to prepare for a long time or only for a few days? Give examples and reasons to support your argument.

The question is how to be prepared for an important exam in a long or short time, personally I posit that preparation in a long time is better because of decreasing pressure of exam on student, ability of asking question and problem from teacher and the read stuff can be remained longer.

First, students tolerate high pressure in important exam normally. It can be duplicated in short time. For example, in second year of university I had a lesson called differential equilibrium which was perquisite of next semester. During that course I didn't study this lesson very well, and I carried out this lesson in two days before exam, so I was nervous (tired) during exam.

Second, student can troubleshoot (solve-figure out-deal with) their problems during the semester and also they can use teacher’s and other students’ knowledge. In fourth year of university I have learned how to deal with significant lessons, for instance Dynamics was one of the toughest lessons of mine in seventh course. It contains many complicated formulas and also had many direct and indirect relations with other lessons; it means that the students must be ready for taking test for more than one lesson. For dynamics I and my classmate went to library every Mondays and Wednesdays then we asked our questions every weekend from our teacher. At the end of that course, although we had a major exam but we passed it comfortably.

Moreover, the students commonly utilize their learned knowledge for applying job. So they need to keep remain what they have educated. As the aforementioned examples shows, today when I encounter to Dynamics problems, I can solve them easily, but the Differential equilibrium is still inconvenience.

To sum up, it is better to prepare in long time for important exam due to decreasing the pressure of exam, teacher and other student’s availability during semester and high persistence of information. The powerful scheduling helps student to have a successful study for their aim.

because of decreasing pressure of exam on student, ability of asking question and problem from teacher and the read stuff can be remained longer.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

students tolerate high pressure in important exam normally.
students tolerate high pressure in important exams normally.

differential equilibrium which was perquisite of next semester.
differential equilibrium which was the perquisite of next semester.

I and my classmate went to library
my classmate and I went to library

Differential equilibrium is still inconvenience.
Differential equilibrium is still inconvenient.

to prepare in long time for important exam
to prepare in a long time for important exams