physical exercise should be a required part o everyday school?? other people believe that students should spend the whole day in an academic class! agree or disagree??

Education plays a significant role in students' lives. It is important because it helps students to have a better future. If the people's opinions are going to be considered, some of them prefer to spend the whole day in an academic class; others would choose to attend a physical exercise class. In my view, I believe that students should attend a physical class as a part of their daily schedual for the following essential reasons.

First, physical exercises assist students to comprehend a subject in a simple manner. In fact, attending a physical exercise class will simplify concepts and ideas for students. Consequently, students will be able to master a material faster and easier. For exmple, one day, when I was in a Pharmacy College, I had a chemsity exam and I had a difficulty understanding the acid-base reaction. Normally, I would go to the chemisrty class in order to collect information from the professor while he was explaining a lecture. One time, the professor allowed us to go to the chemisrty lab to do an experiment about the acid- base reaction. In the labrotary, I did the experiment by myself by adding the hydrocloric acid into a sodium salt and after a while I noticed the color changed and it started bubbling. Even though the exeriment was hard to do it by myself, I was able to undersand how the reaction happened and I learned from the mistakes that I did in that experment. As a result, the information stuck in my mind and I was able to explain it in the test. So, it is necessary to consider the physical classes as a part of an educational plan.

Second, attending physical exercises classes is fun. As a matter of fact, engaging students into activites during class will motivate students to concentrate more, and that will positively affect their grades. For instance, one day, when I was in a Pharmacy College, I had to take a phamaceutical technology class in order to graduate. Frankly, in the class the professor was talking about the manufacturing of the tablets and the capsules. The lecture was so boring as I was not able to imagine how the manufacturing process were going. One time, I attend a laboratory about the tablet producing. The professor divided us into groups, each group had to make a tablet. While I was wroking with my peers, adding the materials, measuring the amounts of the active ingrediants and put it in the oven, I was so interested to see the final product and know if we did right. Finally, I took A+ in my test. If there were no labrotaries about this topic, I would not be able to even pass my test. As you can see how theis laboratories are substantial for students.

in conclusion based on the aspects revealed, I firmly concur that Universities should promote physical excercise to studetns not only because it aids them to understand a subject but also to motivate them.

Sentence: In my view, I believe that students should attend a physical class as a part of their daily schedual for the following essential reasons.
Error: schedual Suggestion: schedule

Sentence: For exmple, one day, when I was in a Pharmacy College, I had a chemsity exam and I had a difficulty understanding the acid-base reaction.
Error: exmple Suggestion: example
Error: chemsity Suggestion: chemist

Sentence: Normally, I would go to the chemisrty class in order to collect information from the professor while he was explaining a lecture.
Error: chemisrty Suggestion: chemistry

Sentence: One time, the professor allowed us to go to the chemisrty lab to do an experiment about the acid- base reaction.
Error: chemisrty Suggestion: chemistry

Sentence: In the labrotary, I did the experiment by myself by adding the hydrocloric acid into a sodium salt and after a while I noticed the color changed and it started bubbling.
Error: labrotary Suggestion: library
Error: hydrocloric Suggestion: hydrophobic

Sentence: Even though the exeriment was hard to do it by myself, I was able to undersand how the reaction happened and I learned from the mistakes that I did in that experment.
Error: exeriment Suggestion: experiment
Error: undersand Suggestion: understand
Error: experment Suggestion: experiment

Sentence: As a matter of fact, engaging students into activites during class will motivate students to concentrate more, and that will positively affect their grades.
Error: activites Suggestion: activities

Sentence: For instance, one day, when I was in a Pharmacy College, I had to take a phamaceutical technology class in order to graduate.
Error: phamaceutical Suggestion: pharmaceutic

Sentence: While I was wroking with my peers, adding the materials, measuring the amounts of the active ingrediants and put it in the oven, I was so interested to see the final product and know if we did right.
Error: ingrediants Suggestion: ingredients
Error: wroking Suggestion: working

Sentence: If there were no labrotaries about this topic, I would not be able to even pass my test.
Error: labrotaries Suggestion: libraries

Sentence: As you can see how theis laboratories are substantial for students.
Error: theis Suggestion: thesis

Sentence: in conclusion based on the aspects revealed, I firmly concur that Universities should promote physical excercise to studetns not only because it aids them to understand a subject but also to motivate them.
Error: excercise Suggestion: exercise
Error: studetns Suggestion: students

The two examples are not related to the topic.

and The two examples are too long.

-----------------------
The pattern you used will not ensure a good mark. Try this pattern instead:

Para 1: introduction. my choice: A or B. agree or disagree. (suppose we support side A)

Para 2: First, reason 1 (1 sentence) + why reason 1(some arguments. 2-3 sentences) + examples for reason 1 (around 1 sentences) + small conclusions (like advantages of reason 1 or comparisons if not reason 1, 1-2 sentences).

Para 3: Second, reason 2, blabla... do the same thing as First

Para 4: Admittedly, there are some advantages of side B. first,....second...However, there is no causation/relation... Still I support side A, ...first,....second...

Para 5: Conclusion.

---------------------
An simple example (Eating at home or restaurant) for paragraph 2:
Para 2: First, reason 1 (1 sentence: Eating at home can save money) + why reason 1(some arguments. 2-3 sentences: I can prepare cheaper food from food market; I don't need to drive or take a bus to reach the restaurant; I don't need to pay tips...) + examples for reason 1 (around 1 sentence: for example, a sandwich can cost me $10 at restaurant, but it only cost me $5 at home.) + small conclusions (like advantages of reason 1 or comparisons if not reason 1, 1-2 sentences: with the money I saved, I can buy a good book to read; I can use the money for a trip...).

----------------------
and follow this user by three reasons but less examples:
http://www.testbig.com/users/ftn

----------------------