businesses should do anything to make a profit, agree or diagree?

Generally speaking, businesses is playing a very crucial part in our life. It is important because it helps the population to improve their living standards. In my experience, I believe that the businesses should do anything to make profits for the two essential reasons.

One of the reasons is that in order to provide the employees with good salaries, the companies should always keep the money fluent. In other words, most of the people looking for a job because they want to support their families and uplift their living standards. A hard working employees need to be awarded at the day of the payment. If those people do not get their salary on time, that would negatively affect on their performance. A vivid example can be given to illustrate what alluded above. In 2006, one of the biggest petroleum companies in Baghdad has been devastated because many workers left their jobs due to the fact that they do not receive their payment for three months. This company did not strive to make good sales at this year which led to loss a huge amounts of money and it’s workers too. However, one argument put forward that it is an unethical the entrepreneurs looking for the one side only, which is the money, they have to consider other sides, it is still convincing that making a profit is one of the priorities. It is necessary to make huge amount of money in order to be successful company.

The other obvious concern is that the businesses already spend great efforts and investment to run the business, it is just logical to think of how getting this investment back. To be more precise, constructing a company needs purchasing a place, providing it with cutting-edge equipments and hiring people. Which in turn need a lot of money and the only way to return this money back is by focusing on making a profit. For instance, my uncle spend two million dollars in order to open a grocery store. Within two years he was able to make four million dollars, simply because he concentrated on how to make good money. It is clear how focusing on profit really substantial.

By the way of conclusion based on the aspects revealed above. In my perspective I think that for the reasons mentioned above.

most of the people looking for a job
most of the people are looking for a job

which led to loss a huge amounts
which led to lose a huge amounts

and it’s workers too.
and its workers too.

to be successful company.
to be a successful company.

how focusing on profit really substantial.
how focusing on profit is really substantial.