what do you prefer studying alone or with a group?

Generally speaking, the education plays a very crucial part in our life. It is important because it helps us to improve our knowledge and live a better life. If the people’s opinion is going to be considered, some of them would choose studying alone, others would like to study in groups. In my opinion, I believe that studying alone is much better for the two following essential reasons.

First, admittedly, studying alone gives you an opportunity to focus more on what you are studying. Concentration is one of the biggest keys of success, if you lose this key, the chances of your succession will drop dramatically, this might happen when you study with other people. In fact, studying alone will help you to get rid of any distraction you might encounter when you study with other students, especially if they are having a hard time understanding the material. Hence, you have to spend more time with them trying to explain to them the simple concepts that you digest it already. A vivid example can be give to shed a light on what alluded above. Few weeks ago, I had a chemistry exam. My friend invited me to her home to study together, claims that will help us to go through the material easily. While we were studying together, I realized that I was spending more time on things I already good at it like the acid- base reactions, but because she was having a hard time understanding these type of things, I have to go slowly with her through this material. I Finally gave up and went back home studying by myself. This is a simple example how studying with other students might affect you negatively.

Second, studying alone provides a flexibility in your schedule. Some students are not the morning persons, others are not able to study at night. In this case, studying with other students will put a lot of stress on student’s life by trying to wake up early or stay late at night in order to be at the same page with other members of the group. Hence, this will negatively effect on student’s performance. However, studying alone will give you an option to study whenever you feel ready and comfortable, you do not have to rush yourself or stress yourself out.

By the way of conclusion, based on the aspects revealed above.In my perspective and the way I look at it I believe that studying alone is more beneficial based on the reasons mentioned above.

the chances of your succession will drop
the chances of your success will drop

this will negatively effect on student’s performance
this will negatively affect on student’s performance

the ideal condition:

read TOEFL essays by this user:
http://www.testbig.com/users/ftn
--------------------------