Essay topics: Because the world is changing so quickly, people now are less happy or less satisfied with their lives than people were in the past.
Generally speaking, the changes that the world is facing is playing a crucial role in our life. They are important because we have to adopt to these changes in order to survive and live a better life. In my opinion, I believe that the people now are less satisfied for the following two essential reasons.
First, the life became more complicated. The people need to dedicate more time on working in order to provide a good and pleasant environment for them and for their families to live in. In fact, nowadays if someone wants to buy a house or car, he has to work at least eighty hours a week or have more than two jobs. Simply, because the houses, cars and even food’s prices are going up day after day. Moreover, if you have kids, you will have to pay for their schools or daycare and provide them with a peaceful atmosphere to live in by providing them with an educational materials or some games they like to play with in their free time, all of these things is an add up money; which needs someone to dedicate his life to provide it. A vivid example can be given to shed a light on what alluded above. My husband works as a doctor in a hospital six days a week, which approximately eight hours a week. we have one child. we live in an apartment, because half of my husband’s salay goes for paying the bills and the baby’s requirment. He has to go to his work by bus everyday and spend one hour just to get there , because we do not have an enough money to buy a car. This is a simple example, how hard is the life getting.
Second, people’s life are getting busier with work, raising kids and paying their bills. Hence, they are relying on eating outside their home more, espcially in a fast food restaurants. In fact, the fast food restaurants providing a fast meal with considerable price, which seems attractive to the people who do not have time to prepare a meal for themselves. Which in turns have a negative impact on their health. Most of the people now are suffering from the obesity which leads to a major heart problems will eventually lead to death. People used to be more healthier than now, because of the different lifestyle they had.
By the way of conclusion, In my perspective and the way I look at it, I believe that people are less satisfied for the reasons mentioned above.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|4 days 14 hours ago||62668692||73||Read full essay|
|1 week 16 hours ago||fahim135||70||Read full essay|
|1 week 20 hours ago||d3r||90||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 1 day ago||d3r||90||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 1 day ago||d3r||76||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 6 days ago||dimplek||76||Read full essay|
|4 weeks 11 hours ago||Shahadattar||73||Read full essay|
|1 month 4 days ago||nima_323||83||Read full essay|
|1 month 1 week ago||Ashky||90||Read full essay|
|1 month 2 weeks ago||AR1||70||Read full essay|
- Your school has received a gift of money. What do you think is the best way for your school to spend that money? (70)
- physical exercise should be a required part o everyday school?? other people believe that students should spend the whole day in an academic class! agree or disagree?? (50)
- some students prefer an open discussion classes, others prefer a lecture classes.. what do you prefer? (70)
- which is the best way to learn, reading, doing things or listening?? (70)
- students in high school should be allowed to study what they want, agree or disagree?? (70)
- the government should spend as much money as possible on buying or developing the computer technology. other think that the money should be spent on basics need. agree or disagree? (70)
- Learning about the past has no value for those of us living in the present. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (70)
- what is a very important skill a person should learn to be successful in the world today. why and why not?? (85)
- the advertising is the most important factor of the unhealthy habits??agree or disagree?? (80)
- Films can tell us a lot about the country the were made. what have you learned about the country from its movies? (75)