People listen to music for different reasons and at different times Why is music important to many people Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice

People listen to music for different reasons and at different times. Why is
music important to many people? Use specific reasons and examples to
support your choice.

Generally speaking, music is a very crucial part in our life. It is important because it helps us to forget our problems temporary. In my opinion, I believe that the music is essential portion in people’s life for the two following reasons.

First, music provides a relaxing and enjoyable environment to people. In other words, individuals spend most of their time at work, that will put a lot of stress on their life, so it is a good way to allivate people’s burden and spend a valuable time of their life with something they enjoy it like music. A vivid example can be given to illustrate what alluded above. I had a real stressful day at work last week. I had to deal with several difficult customers in order to make a sale. at the end of the day, I found myself crying. I thought a good solution to me is listening to my favorite song. I can not describe how it improved my mood. One argument put forward is that many kinds of music cause a noisy envirnment which has a negative effect on the community, It is still convincing that the benefits of listwening to music is far outwiegh the drawbacks. it is necessary to make the music part of our day.

Second, music establish an opportunity to people to remmber the most important memories. To be more precise, the songs with a romantic lyrics play a signifcant role in peopl’s lifes. It remindes them of the one they love. For instance, once I listen to a song talking about the mothers, I remeber my mum directly and how much love and support she gave me when I was young. A study showed that the indivduals who listen to the music a lot, they tend to be more romantic, relaxed, and do not have problems with other people. It is clear that music is essential for people life.

by way of conclusion. In my perspective and the way I look at it, I believe that we can not cope with our daily hard situations without music.

the music is essential portion in people’s life
the music is an essential portion in people’s life

the benefits of listwening to music is far outwiegh the drawbacks.
the benefits of listening to music far outweigh the drawbacks.

Sentence: Second, music establish an opportunity to people to remmber the most important memories.
Description: The fragment music establish an is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace establish with verb, past tense

Sentence: It is clear that music is essential for people life.
Suggestion: Refer to people and life

Sentence: In other words, individuals spend most of their time at work, that will put a lot of stress on their life, so it is a good way to allivate people's burden and spend a valuable time of their life with something they enjoy it like music.
Error: allivate Suggestion: allocate

Sentence: One argument put forward is that many kinds of music cause a noisy envirnment which has a negative effect on the community, It is still convincing that the benefits of listwening to music is far outwiegh the drawbacks. it is necessary to make the music part of our day.
Error: outwiegh Suggestion: outweigh
Error: envirnment Suggestion: environment
Error: listwening Suggestion: listening

Error: remmber Suggestion: remember

Sentence: To be more precise, the songs with a romantic lyrics play a signifcant role in peopl's lifes.
Error: signifcant Suggestion: significant

Sentence: It remindes them of the one they love.
Error: remindes Suggestion: reminded

Sentence: For instance, once I listen to a song talking about the mothers, I remeber my mum directly and how much love and support she gave me when I was young.
Error: remeber Suggestion: remember

Sentence: A study showed that the indivduals who listen to the music a lot, they tend to be more romantic, relaxed, and do not have problems with other people.
Error: indivduals Suggestion: individuals