Endotherms are animals such as modern birds and mammals that keep their body temperatures constant. For instance, humans are endotherms and maintain an internal temperature of 37°C, no matter whether the environment is warm or cold. Because dinosaurs were

Endotherms are animals such as modern birds and mammals that keep their body temperatures constant. For instance, humans are endotherms and maintain an internal temperature of 37°C, no matter whether the environment is warm or cold. Because dinosaurs were reptiles, and modern reptiles are not endotherms, it was long assumed that dinosaurs were not endotherms. However, dinosaurs differ in many ways from modem reptiles, and there is now considerable evidence that dinosaurs were, in fact, endotherms.

Polar dinosaurs
One reason for believing that dinosaurs were endotherms is that dinosaur fossils have been discovered in polar regions. Only animals that can maintain a temperature well above that of the surrounding environment could be active in such cold climates.

Leg position and movement
There is a connection between endothermy and the position and movement of the legs. The physiology of endothermy allows sustained physical activity, such as running. But running is efficient only if an animal's legs are positioned underneath its body, not at the body's side, as they are for crocodiles and many lizards. The legs of all modern endotherms are underneath the body, and so were the legs of dinosaurs. This strongly suggests that dinosaurs were endotherms.

Haversian canals
There is also a connection between endothermy and bone structure. The bones of endotherms usually include structures called Haversian canals. These canals house nerves and blood vessels that allow the living animal to grow quickly, and rapid body growth is in fact a characteristic of endothermy. The presence of Haversian canals in bone is a strong indicator that the animal is an endotherm, and fossilized bones of dinosaurs are usually dense with Haversian canals.

The article states that there are considerable evidence that dinosaurs were endotherms animals and provides three reasons of support. However, the professor explains that many scientists have problem with the arguments made in the passage and refutes each of the Author’s reasons.

First, the reading claims that dinosaur fossils have been discovered in polar region and this would prove that it was an endotherm to survive there. The professor opposes this point by mention that at old days the polar region was not cold as today, it was much warmer. According to the professor the polar dinosaurs were lived there when the weather is cool and when it changed, they just hybridized or move to another region with less cold.

Second, the article asserts that the position of the leg in dinosaurs are the same as the position of the leg in endotherm animals, and that support the idea of an endotherm dinosaurs. On the other hand, the professor contends that it is true that the dinosaurs have their legs under their body as the other endotherms, but it doesn’t prove that the dinosaur was an endotherm also. She adds that the position of the leg was essential for the dinosaurs to carry their heavy weight.

Third, the article claims that the dinosaurs have a bone structure called haversian canals, which is exist on isotherm's animals. The professor refutes this point by saying that the dinosaurs have the growth rings also. According to the professor, these rings means that the dinosaurs stopped growing in cold weather, not like the endotherm animals which grow constantly in different weather. She adds that the dinosaurs grow only in warm weather and stopped growing on cold weather as the growth rings show on their bones. This disputes the information made in the passage.

the position of the leg in dinosaurs are the same
the position of the leg in dinosaurs is the same

which is exist on isotherm's animals.
which is existing on isotherm's animals.
which exists on isotherm's animals.

these rings means that the dinosaurs
these rings mean that the dinosaurs