Essay topics: TPO-02 - Integrated Writing Task

The reading passage prizes several advantages of working in a team. The lecture gives an example which dims the positive facets of the proposed concept. Both the text and the audio will be discussed in details below.

Firstly, the writer avers that putting certain projects into hands of a team will be beneficial for the work. However, the speaker suggests that an assembled group may spend more time on pointless discussions; in the example given the team had a trouble to find consensus how to organize and manage the project assigned. Additionally to it, sometimes one or two leaders may persuade a team that one option or idea is unworthy or that their proposal is brilliant. In the former case opinions of people who disagree would be ignored but after the project failed the blame will be distributed evenly on all participants of the group.

Secondly, in the passage we read that working in a team might be highly rewarding for the members and that all persons will work more willingly. At the same time, the lecturer demonstrates that there is an opportunity for free riders who do not fulfill their part of the work but still will be prized after the task is done. Moreover, people who work hard are not rewarded properly because if a project is successful, the benefits and attention are devoted to the whole team not the members who worked better. Therefore, those well working employees feel unsatisfied with the new policy and work within a team.

Need 3 arguments.

The correct pattern:
para 1: introduction
para 2: doubt 1
para 3: doubt 2
para 4: doubt 3

Read sample essays from ETS:
http://www.testbig.com/users/toeflwritingmaster

----------------------