explore the north pole

explore the north pole

The passage asserts that there are three powerful argumnts which show the Robert Peary reached to the North pole. The professor states that mentioned reasons by the passage are not solid and they are unconvincing, and she rejects each arguments provided by the passage.

First, the article claims that the National Geographic committee reveals that Peary reached to the Pole, since they found some records and equipments of him. The lecture, on the contrary, debunks this point by explaining that it is true that commitee reported this records, but they were some close friends of Peary in the commitee who were not biased regarding to the results, and they fund the research by money.

Second, the time of travel to North Pole was repeated by another advanturer named Tom Avery traveled in same way Peary took by dogsled, according to the reading. The professor rebuts this view by reasoning that Avery reached to the North pole by airplane not on feet, and also the weather condition was very different than that of Peary time and he travelled in a diverse way.

Third, the article imparts that Measuring the position of sun in shadow in photo taken by Peary in North Pole is another reason which shows he reached the Pole. The lecture disavows this point by explaining that scientists examined these shadows precisely, and shadows were fuzzy and unfocused, since after hundreds years the photo were blured and those pictures did not show position of sun accurately

The professor states that mentioned reasons by the passage are not solid
The professor states that the mentioned reasons by the passage are not solid

Sentence: and they are unconvincing, and she rejects each arguments provided by the passage.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and arguments

did not show position of sun accurately
did not show the position of sun accurately

Sentence: The passage asserts that there are three powerful argumnts which show the Robert Peary reached to the North pole.
Error: argumnts Suggestion: arguments

Sentence: The lecture, on the contrary, debunks this point by explaining that it is true that commitee reported this records, but they were some close friends of Peary in the commitee who were not biased regarding to the results, and they fund the research by money.
Error: commitee Suggestion: committee

Sentence: Second, the time of travel to North Pole was repeated by another advanturer named Tom Avery traveled in same way Peary took by dogsled, according to the reading.
Error: advanturer Suggestion: adventurer

Sentence: The professor rebuts this view by reasoning that Avery reached to the North pole by airplane not on feet, and also the weather condition was very different than that of Peary time and he travelled in a diverse way.
Error: rebuts Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: The lecture disavows this point by explaining that scientists examined these shadows precisely, and shadows were fuzzy and unfocused, since after hundreds years the photo were blured and those pictures did not show position of sun accurately
Error: blured Suggestion: No alternate word

are you sure this sentence is correct?

but they were some close friends of Peary in the commitee who were not biased regarding to the results,

-----------------------