BMN 1

BMN 1

I strongly believe that the most serious duty of every being is to discover his/her basic capabilities and interests and try to cultivate these capabilities and satisfy his/her interests. I consider this to be the most reliable way for achieving success.

As a child, I was always so much interested in attaining knowledge in different areas fascinating me and this tendency of knowing about everything around accompanied me and made me successful through all my school. In high school period, I participated in the Iranian National chemistry, Physics and Mathematics Olympiads as single representative of my city which indicate my background and desire to learn everything deeply. After acceptance in the Iranian National undergraduate entrance exam and as a result I was admitted into the Engineering Department of University of MGT one of the most competitive KLP Engineering Schools in NTY and was able to pursue my interests in KLP Engineering.

In 2014, I ranked 2th out of approximately 5,0000 in the National graduate entrance exam and I admitted to KLP engineering Department of University of FRY , first ranked university and one of the most prestigious technology university in East . My supervisors’ Specialty and OPI laboratory made a good atmosphere for research at UT environment and so encourage me to address my thesis regarding to LP engineering.

I have written five papers for international journals in different fields of RT science. Some of my papers are first endeavor in the world in related issues and most of them have no similar in MJH or even East (please refer to my Resume for more detailed information). Apart from research, I have a great capability in learning software of different fields and working in laboratories accurately. I have lots of consultant to trade and companies to find a better and high potential area for profit and research. In addition, In YRT university- branch, I have continuous “research methods” seminar for bachelor and master students from various fields.

Now after all these courses and experiences, my ultimate objective is a GFW. Degree in GFSA engineering, especially in the fields of engineering which are rapidly evolving fields with an immense potential for research. I wish to follow my education up, to pursue a career in research and experience the excitement and satisfaction of being at the forefront of this vast expanding field.

School of Engineering in The University of RTG has always had a remarkably high rank compared to other Universities, with an active and competitive atmosphere for research and study. In addition, there are well-known professors, especially professor MN, at The University of OPI in School of Engineering with research interests similar to mine that altogether make The University of OPI the best choice for me.

For career aspirations, I hope to become a faculty member at a prestigious university or a professional researcher and developer within a corporation in east because here is best place for any company and engineer. Thanks to my eager in MNT engineering, I am confident that studying in MJY program at UT inspires me and provides great opportunities for creativity. I know that my path will lead me to many obstacles, but I am confident that I will be able to overcome them relying on my determination, talents, and hard work. I hope your institution will give me the opportunity to grow as a researcher and an engineer.

Also, while keeping a good status in my serious courses, I always tried not to disregard other aspects of life. I have practiced Tennis in professional level and I got some championship certificates in different championships in the city and province, among students and cross the country.

I believe with the help of your great scholars, I will be able to study my interests, fulfill my dreams and contribute to development of new concepts.

I was always so much interested
I was always so interested

and so encourage me to address my thesis regarding to LP engineering.
and it encourages me to address my thesis regarding to LP engineering.

here is best place
here is the best place

Try to use less pronouns (like 'I') as the subject of a sentence.

-------------------