All nations should help support the development of a global university designed to engage students in the process of solving the world s most persistent social problems

"All nations should help support the development of a global university designed to engage students in the process of solving the world's most persistent social problems."

The speaker states that for solving social problems in these days all nations should participate in establishing an international university for engaging students. I agree with this idea since a global university can provide a suitable environment for discussions, and it also uses a great amount of monetary supports from all governments to bolster and solving rigors. Although some problems lead to impede this attempt.

First of all, establishing a universal university provides an academic environment for gathering all students involved in social problems to offer numerous techniques for solving those predicaments. A university also can gather professors and other academic professionals to help students in this way since they altogether provide more information by presenting lectures and seminars. For example, the university officials could invite student all around the world having diverse knowledge about social problems and sharing ideas with each other.

Secondly, a global university can attain enough budget form governments and national organizations for making an favorable climate to enhance the overall level of knowledge of public about social issues. High budget results in providing more facilities for students in graduate level to accomplish practical researches and gathering data to better understanding of social issues. For instance, one PhD student using enough monetary sources is able to collect credible and valuable information about all problems related to the society, and he also can report his achievements in the university to benefit other students who are concerned about international problems.

Apart from two forgoing aspects, a global university is just wasting money, time and energy of students. Technology in these days provides a suitable environment for sharing ideas and problems about all social problems by participating in social networking websites. Students all around the world can enrich their information about problems in the society. One can write his comments about current issues and shares them to others.

To sum up, although a national university needs a high budget and sources from the governments and social websites provide a suitable climate for sharing ideas, but students in a the universal university can make serious decisions about social problems all around the world with their available facilities like experts and authentic data.

to bolster and solving rigors
to bolster and solve rigors

Sentence: To sum up, although a national university needs a high budget and sources from the governments and social websites provide a suitable climate for sharing ideas, but students in a the universal university can make serious decisions about social problems all around the world with their available facilities like experts and authentic data.
Description: The token a is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to a and the